War against the mentally ill

Soundweapon

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
War against the mentally ill

Why do people claim they have lived in haunted houses? Why do people claim that
God has spoken to them? Why do people suddenly and unexpectedly go berserk and
commit violent acts possibly with guns? Why do people claim that they are being
harassed with mind control devices or electromagnetic weapons?
Well, a possible answer to these questions is that those people were targeted
by America's Secret Police. I named this secret police force "UltraSonics"
because of the types of weapons they use against the people they are targeting.
UltraSonics has access to extremely advanced surveillance equipment, harassment
technologies, and non-lethal weapons, which I thought were only available to
special military and special non-secret police divisions.
UltraSonics normally targets the most vulnerable members of our society, people
with mental disabilities. UltraSonics uses sophisticated electronic harassment
technology to manipulate, trick, and/or terrorize people with mental
disabilities. The primary goal of UltraSonics is to force people with mental
disabilities out of neighborhood communities and into mental institutions. This
surveillance, harassment, and weapon technology is in the hands of private
American citizens that are bound by no laws. Other members of a community that
are viewed as a threat to their community could find this technology used
against them. A person's past history, current behavior, race, sexual
orientation, attitude, and/or ideas could make them a threat to their
community. The person targeted by UltraSonics can be a man, women, or child.
I was told that real estate companies and/or government agency called HUD
(Housing and Urban Development) is funding UltraSonics. If HUD is funding
UltraSonics, then local officials of HUD could be illegally diverting funds to
purchase this technology.
I've been targeted by UltraSonics for over a year now. If you would like to
learn more about UltraSonics, please read my story on the URL listed below.
This web page is intended to generate awareness to a very serious problem that
is occurring in New Jersey and other states in the United State. Nothing is for
sale.

Main Web Page:
http://ourworld.cs.com/soundweapon/

Thanks,