Mulder & Scully stuck in FBI Basement...

John Cook

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
I've just posted a new Sev Files cartoon in our Sci-Fi Caption Contest. It
has caricatures of Scully asking Mulder why they're stuck in the FBI
Basement. You get to write Mulder's response. Drop by to submit your own
punchlines before the contest ends in a week's time or read the many
hilarious punchlines entered by other readers at:
http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/scifitvcomp.asp

John Cook
john...@sev.com.au
Sev Files: a cartoon parody of The X-Files
http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/sevfiles.asp