WORLD CHAT on the way

SebOS

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
Okay it's not a spam !!!

I'm Seb, french webmaster of an xfiles web site and XF mailing list
moderator

my wish is to try to regroup all the fans, french, english, etc...to chat
one day in the week !
It will be very cool to do that, many of webmasters are on the way with me,
and I'ill be honored to have you with us !
all tuesday, there is a chat party...I invite you a night to join US...

Ok So, it's tuesday between 7h00 PM (G+7 i suppose, Paris GMT) and whenever
you want !
ok so, if you use MIRC its on :
irc.citeweb.net or irc.iftouch.net
#xphiles

or go to this site, http://xfiles.iftouch.net/chat/usout/indexchat.html

if you mention it on your site, or tell to others people, WOW tuesday wil be
very groovy for all the fans over the world ;o))))))))

see ya, take care, and thanks to all of you

Seb