Aliens playing baseball in Roswell?

1 view

John Cook

Sep 20, 2000, 2:21:11 AM9/20/00
I've just posted a new Sev Files cartoon in our Sci-Fi Cartoon Contest. In a
very weak link to the Olympics, I've drawn the baseball scene where that
alien plays for the Roswell team. You get to write the response from his
opposing team. Drop by to submit your own punchlines before the contest ends
in a week's time or read the many hilarious punchlines entered by other
readers at:
http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/scifitvcomp.asp

John Cook
john...@sev.com.au
Sev Files: a cartoon parody of The X-Files
http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/sevfiles.asp