SIMPSON MR. BURNS BASKETBALL

1 vue

simpsa...@earthlink.com

non lue,
20 oct. 2000, 03:00:0020/10/2000
SIMPSATIONAL.COM is The world's largest selection of Simpson Gifts and Collectibles. Specializing in hard to find toys, games, time pieces, comics, printed apparels, and kitchen accessories! We've just updated our site and new products are now available for Christmas shopping, if you need something special and cannot find it, write us and we will do our very best to fill your wish list! This week we have new Basketballs, comes in Mr. Burns, Krusty, Homer, Bart, Side Shows and limited editions sculptures for those who enjoy bar atmosphere. Have a Happy Holliday and Happy Shopping! Don't forget to bookmark us for future gift ideas. simpsational.com Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.
0 nouveau message