Simpsons TRIVIA On-Line via IRC - Join US Tonight (Friday-Saturday 8pm till 11pm EST)

anthony

Aug 17, 2001, 6:48:37 PM8/17/01
We would like to invite you to join us for an on-line Simpsons TRIVIA
event filled with lots of fun on IRC. We will be hosting the Trivia
tonight (Friday Aug-17 & Saturday Aug-18) from 8:00pm till 11pm
EST.

To find out more information regarding this, please visit our site at
http://simpsons.dimensional.org If you can *think* up some good
Questions & Answers to add in to our database, submit them
on-line at http://trivia.dimensional.org

We appreicate any assistance and will look forward to seeing you
tonight at our TRIVIA Fest. Thanks!

-dimensional.org