I was wrong

1 view

JG

Oct 16, 2002, 5:48:23 AM10/16/02
On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:25:38 GMT, Aric Friesen <ar...@aricfriesen.com> wrote:

>In article <aric-17DC0E.1...@news.west.cox.net>,
> Aric Friesen <ar...@aricfriesen.com> wrote:
>
>Well, it was my mistake and I apologize. I was remembering wrong. The
>real situation was that the DVD contains "Bart the Daredevil" as it
>originally aired. The clip I was remembering was animated for "So, It's
>Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show" and was just added for that show and
>not part of the original.

If it was not part of the original, how come the sound is there and a still ?

I remember this episode well, because it was the first Simpsons I ever saw, and
I didn't so much as smile until this ending sequence. I seem to remember him
falling out of the ambulance twice (but I could well be wrong).

JG