[OT] Per chi ha tempo da perdere

Davide Quack

Jun 26, 2003, 6:14:46 AM6/26/03
Per chi ha tempo da perdere e tanta banda :

http://utenti.lycos.it/papero/corti/index.html

con il trialer del primo cortometraggio con
due paperi e un ippopotamo.

--
sito papero -> http://utenti.tripod.it/papero
corto papero -> http://utenti.tripod.it/papero/corti/

Gandalf il Grigio

Jun 26, 2003, 5:11:44 PM6/26/03
it.fan.pikappa ~ 26/6/2003 ~ Davide Quack:

> Per chi ha tempo da perdere e tanta banda :

Poca banda da queste parti [semiPKteamcit.]

A chi può interessare: Don Rosa sta postando su
it.cultura.linguistica.inglese (sì, *quel* Don Rosa, quello vero).

Farewell... ~ ICQ# 16553733 ~ Dialog: snurl.com/dialog

«"G for Grand!" they shouted, and the old man smiled.»

AmuroRei

Jun 27, 2003, 5:11:05 PM6/27/03

"Gandalf il Grigio" <spam...@sertel.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> A chi puň interessare: Don Rosa sta postando su
> it.cultura.linguistica.inglese (sě, *quel* Don Rosa, quello vero).

In italiano? ;)

--
AmuroRei, di piů non direi

Don Rosa

Jun 28, 2003, 4:06:00 AM6/28/03
"AmuroRei" <am...@rei.it> wrote in message
> In italiano? ;)

Of course not!!!

Riccardo Campana

Jun 28, 2003, 5:21:16 AM6/28/03
Don Rosa <don...@iglou.com> wrote:

> > In italiano? ;)
>
> Of course not!!!

WOW!
It's better than a spiritualist séance!
It's sufficient to invoke your name...and voila', there's Don :-)

By the way, do you think to come in Italy soon?

Ciao

--
Riccardo Campana
cam...@despammed.com (This is a valid address!)

Lazarus Long

Jun 28, 2003, 7:57:57 AM6/28/03
Don Rosa wrote:

> Of course not!!!

You _gotta_ have some kind of filter or trigger or whatever that warns you
each time you get mentioned... anywhere! :-)

--
Laz
http://www.dimensionedelta.net

Riccardo Campana

Jun 28, 2003, 8:12:29 AM6/28/03
Lazarus Long <l...@libero.it> wrote:

> You _gotta_ have some kind of filter or trigger or whatever that warns you
> each time you get mentioned... anywhere! :-)

Google advanced search?

ciao

Don Rosa

Jun 28, 2003, 9:12:07 AM6/28/03
cam...@despammed.com (Riccardo Campana) wrote in message
> WOW!
> It's better than a spiritualist séance!
> It's sufficient to invoke your name...and voila', there's Don :-)

Or like a genie? Speak but my name and I appear to do your bidding!
(Well, it's just that I have an automatic Google newsgroup search
running that shows me whenever my name is mentioned on the Internet.
But 99% of the time I can't read what's being said since I'm only
famous outside of North America.)

> By the way, do you think to come in Italy soon?

No, nobody has invited me anywhere yet. See what you can do about
that!

Lord Kap

Jun 28, 2003, 11:43:34 AM6/28/03
Don Rosa's log. Stardate 28 Jun 2003 06:12:07 -0700:

>cam...@despammed.com (Riccardo Campana) wrote in message
>> WOW!
>> It's better than a spiritualist séance!
>> It's sufficient to invoke your name...and voila', there's Don :-)
>Or like a genie? Speak but my name and I appear to do your bidding!

The important is that we don't have to rub your lamp! ;)

--
__________ ____---____ Saluti, Kap - ICQ 19857429 - ¥ane's Fan #01
\_________D /-/---_----' http://www.lordkap.it - TdS "Two of Spades"

Gandalf il Grigio

Jun 28, 2003, 8:29:38 PM6/28/03
it.fan.pikappa ~ 28/6/2003 ~ Don Rosa:

> I'm only famous outside of North America.

Really? I didn't think so... how come? Isn't your work appreciated in the
States? eg, D.U.C.K. (I love that book!)

Don Rosa

Jun 28, 2003, 9:59:26 PM6/28/03
cam...@despammed.com (Riccardo Campana) wrote in message
> > You _gotta_ have some kind of filter or trigger or whatever that warns you
> > each time you get mentioned... anywhere! :-)
>
> Google advanced search?

That's right -- I have an automatic Google newsgroup searcher set up
to alert me anytime my name is mentioned on the Internet. But 99.9% of
the time I have no idea what's being said since the messages all
originate from somewhere other than North America. "Blah blah blah Don
Rosa blah blah blah sux blah blah."

Don Rosa

Jun 28, 2003, 10:00:58 PM6/28/03
Oh. Sorry! I'd already written about that! See, I have so many e-mails
coming and going that I can't recall what I've said to who!

Lazarus Long

Jun 29, 2003, 7:58:57 AM6/29/03
Riccardo Campana wrote:

> Google advanced search?

Right, it was so simple I hadn't thought of it :-)

--
Laz
http://www.dimensionedelta.net
"Spoike has left the building"

AmuroRei

Jun 29, 2003, 4:54:33 PM6/29/03

"Don Rosa" <don...@iglou.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Or like a genie? Speak but my name and I appear to do your bidding!

Good! So we may ask you to make a story with Paperinik as protagonist?

Do you know Paperinik? ^^;;;

--
AmuroRei, di più non direi

Don Rosa

Jun 30, 2003, 4:17:50 AM6/30/03
"AmuroRei" <am...@rei.it> wrote in message
> Good! So we may ask you to make a story with Paperinik as protagonist?
>
> Do you know Paperinik? ^^;;;

Well, I know of that character, but I've never read any of those
stories -- they have never appeared in America. It is strictly an
Italian character used only in the Italian comic digests. Those
stories are reprinted in the Scandanavian digests, but the character
still never appeares in their normal-sized comic books... he is
considered to only exist in the "Italian digest comics universe". In
other words, I cannot use the character even if I knew him and wanted
to -- he does not exist in the comic universe I work in. Same with
Rockerduck and many other Italian-universe characters.

AmuroRei

Jul 5, 2003, 8:46:05 AM7/5/03

"Don Rosa" <don...@iglou.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Do you know Paperinik? ^^;;;

> Well, I know of that character, but I've never read any of those

> stories -- they have never appeared in America. [..] In

> other words, I cannot use the character even if I knew him and wanted
> to -- he does not exist in the comic universe I work in. Same with
> Rockerduck and many other Italian-universe characters.

And a single picture only for this News Group? :)

Enrico

Jul 7, 2003, 12:01:58 AM7/7/03

"AmuroRei" <am...@rei.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
please O:-)