Australian Women on MP3

Joseph

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
Australian Women on MP3
well it was only a few days ago that my good friend/publicist Lady Contessa
posted this NG re Akradia on MP3.com, and now comes the news that 'Tattoo'
has been included in this week's "Vote for your favorite song of the week"
contest on the Women of MP3.com page. This means the chance of prizes for
those who vote, although it doesn't mention what the prizes are????? oh well
here is the link
http://www.mp3.com/womenofmp3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"standing in the desert,
see a snake with jewels for eyes
takes me to place of times,
I just wish it would rain"
*******AKRADIA********
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"If you're feeling lonely, you can touch the moon,
It will let you be what you want,
It will burn - it will touch your skin "
\\\\\\\\ A K R A D I A //////
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Akradia Web Site: www.akradia.com

To purchase 'Social Disorder' from Chaos Music:
http://www.chaosmusic.com/detail.asp?productID=560852
To vote for 'Swallow' on JJJ net top 50:
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/net50/vote.htm

Jackson

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00

Joseph ha scritto nel messaggio <8a79j3$qa8$1...@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>...

Ma non era vietata la bestemmia nei niusgruppi?
....in fiammingo, poi....

Un Pherry bigotto
Psilocibe se ferrucci...@libero.it

hamza...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2015, 12:03:40 AM1/17/15
http://vicmarkettattoo.com/ is the best Australian Tattoo design company their Tattoo Artist are highly experienced they serve our services in Australia. for more learn about http://vicmarkettattoo.com/ visit their website.