Annunci conferenze di Informatica

good at Information Technology & Computer Science

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
I am pleased to introduce you to our new thematic site
that could be an interesting addition to the services offered
by your web site.
The site http://www.goodatit.com represents a new free
Internet service aimed at providing news on Computer Science
and Information Technology-related events that are being held
around the world.

Our web site is automatically updated on daily basis with new
information on important conferences, seminars, courses and
workshops. It is an authoritative guide for the professionals,
students and researchers.

Our web site, which has thousands of viewers, can be useful
to publish news and events being held at your institution.

I remain at your disposal for any further information. Thank
you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,
goodatit.com

--