FS: Iomega ZipDisk Only $3.50! 7421

xzv...@zip.to

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

http://specials.zip.to/

Let us introduce you to our great deals on computer hardware and media. We will send you our new catalog, plus a Zip100 PC DIsk ($19.99 Value) for just a $3.50 shipping charge! Go to http://specials.zip.to/ and get this greatd eal now! US Residents only, sorry.

http://specials.zip.to/
mgdyzuixzltutdzoovoqbpgfrnzpvoqrqdkeigyhxpnpzjmkupyqnpubxxtqbbzgnctkqujpfviobjwxjrpcwgolpe

-- Questo gruppo e' robomoderato - il messaggio e' inserito automaticamente