fotografie con AI

Ugo

Mar 31, 2023, 2:02:15 AM3/31/23
Non so se questo è il gruppo giusto, provo a chiedere. Qualcuno sa indicarmi uno di quei programmi di Intelligenza Artificiale che creano fotografie partendo da una descrizione testuale? Mi piacerebbe vedere come lavorano.

MrGreco

Mar 31, 2023, 4:24:16 AM3/31/23
Il 3/31/2023 8:02 AM, Ugo ha scritto:
> Non so se questo è il gruppo giusto, provo a chiedere. Qualcuno sa indicarmi uno di quei programmi di Intelligenza Artificiale che creano fotografie partendo da una descrizione testuale? Mi piacerebbe vedere come lavorano.

Beh, il termine corretto sarebbe immagini, le fotografie le si fa
catturando la luce (con una pellicola, un sensore, una lastra).
Per quanto riguarda i link ho googlato un po' e trovo una infinità di
siti ma tutti o a pagamanto, o con solo modalità DEMO ultralimitate.

--
MrGreco

Trex su Win 11

Mar 31, 2023, 7:53:37 AM3/31/23
Il 31/03/2023 08:02, Ugo ha scritto:
> Non so se questo è il gruppo giusto, provo a chiedere. Qualcuno sa indicarmi uno di quei programmi di Intelligenza Artificiale che creano fotografie partendo da una descrizione testuale? Mi piacerebbe vedere come lavorano.

Installati discord su pc o telefono e prova midjourney. Il servizio è a
pagamento, ma hai un paio di settimane per sperimentare gratis. I
risultati sono notevoli, tutto dipende da quanto è dettagliata la tua
descrizione. Puoi ottenere qualsiasi tipo di immagine, con una qualità
paragonabile ad una buona fotografia, o ad un fumetto, ad un quadro ad
olio. A te la scelta.

Merely Job: http://www.sergiotressino.it/
Leisure: http://trextrips.altervista.org/

Lentom RNancy

Jul 8, 2023, 8:37:11 PM7/8/23
Outstanding http://www.diorreplicabags.com/ Wholesale Replica Dior Bags highlight your style, emphasize your personality. Luxury replica watches make you look discreet luxury and extremely tasteful.All luxurious handbags displayed on our online store are not only fashionable, https://www.replicahandbagshop.com/yves-saint-laurent-shop.html Replica Yves Saint Laurent Bags Shop but they are also eco-conscious, using sustainable leathers in the most expert way.
As one of the most recognized luxury brand in the world, https://www.cheapreplicasstore.com/cartier-watches Fake Cartier watches Sale is one manufacturer you trust to make the quality product with the most unique materials.
If you handbag is your life, then carry it in style with http://www.fakewatchesbrand.com/ Fake watches Store, the most reputable luxury brand all over the world. This kind of fashionable bags will never let you down.
https://www.highimitationpurses.com/handbags Replica Louis Vuitton Bags UK is your best friend on those rights where you need to stand out from the crowd. All kinds of well-designed bags are available on our site at the most reasonable price, please have a try.
Because of unique manufacturing process, https://www.copyhermes.com/ Fake Hermes Bags each bag is a completely one-of-a-kind creation featuring handcraft and art and you will be completely charmed by it.https://www.hermeshandmade.com/kelly-bags/kelly-20cm Replica Hermes Kelly 20cm Bag is a small accessory brand renowned for big style and exclusivity. You are longer for chic and eye-catching? You know we are always on board for that.
https://www.replicabvshop.com/sunglasses-8 Replica Bottega Veneta Sunglass is definitely going to brighten up our day. It is beyond doubt that more and more fashion enthusiasts are going to choose brand bags as their must-have accessories.
https://www.bagsprettyshop.com/balenciaga-handbags.html Balenciaga Replica Bags US is coupled with modern, sophisticated and exquisite refinement. The finest materials and unique textures make the bag outstanding all the time.
Add a little bright color and exclusivity to your outfit with https://www.replicasysl.com/shoes/yves-saint-laurent-shoes.html Replica Yves Saint Laurent Shoes. This little brand handbag is bound to make a big fashion statement and will never let you down.
The luxurious http://www.fakerolexsales.com/rolex-daytona Replica Rolex Daytona Watch bag is perfect for an ultra girly lady or someone who wants to add a splash of femininity to their outfit.
Coupled with durable, unique handle, zipped closure, interior phone and patch pockets, https://www.luxuryreplicahermes.com/ Replica Hermes Shoes is not only fashionable and stylish in appearance but also very practical in function.
Imagine yourself sitting at the bar, https://www.bottegavenetaoulet.com/shoes/bottega-veneta Replica Bottega Veneta Shoes with an ideal handbag in your right handbag, and people around you are deeply jealous by your elegant charm.
Replica watches are the best way to own the same feel with the originals, high quality but cheap replica designer watches; welcome to our shop to get the https://www.fakehermesstore.com/ Fake Hermes Bags you long for.
https://www.replicaswatchselling.com/iwc Fake iwc Watches Store is your direct source for replica or fake wholesale watches, we strive to bring you the latest watch styles and top quality products. Excellent replicas are good value for money.