Job Ad

dana pm

Nov 25, 2015, 9:16:48 PM11/25/15
to Manajemen Proyek IT

At the moment we are looking for several committed, practical and energetic PMO staff and leaders for our 2nd phase PMO assitance proejct with the following requirements:

- Any discipline (diploma/ bachelor) can apply but preferably with background in management, communication, event management

- Strong planning and risk management attitude

- Age between 30 - 40

- Highly communicative especially in listening, observing, assessing, reporting, writing, reading and influencing

- Willing to work outside Jabodetabek area for about a year

- Quite familiar with PM concepts (certification is not required but preferred)

- Able to facilitate big team and big meeting

- Able to work, monitor and drive virtually with geographically dispersed stakeholders

- Minimum practical experience 2 years (pref. as non-tech team leader and/or coordinator)

- Pleasant personality, open-minded and goal-oriented

This is an interesting and challenging opportunities for middle aged volunteers who are looking for different yet unique and challenging experience before further leaping forward to higher ladders.

Kindly send your recent CV, recent photo and salary range to danapm[at]hotmail.com before mid December 2015.

Thanks to the moderator for accepting this post :-)