Fwd: Opportunity at Cyberjaya for the role of Performance Tester!

ilhamabe

Jan 20, 2016, 10:14:15 AM1/20/16
to Ilham

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Swamiappan.P <swamia...@nityo.com>
Date: 20 January 2016 at 16:45
Subject: Opportunity at Cyberjaya for the role of Performance Tester!

Greetings!

We are currently looking for following skilled Professionals for one of our Esteemed Clients requirement for their Malaysia operation. Please find the requirement specifications below for your kind reference. If any of the following opportunities interests you to peruse further, please do revert to us with your interest along with your updated resume to discuss further. Your early response is highly appreciated!

Position: Performance Tester

Work Location: Cyberjaya

Job Mode: Contract (12 months and renewable)

Job Requirements:

·         4+ years of experience in Performance Testing (LoadRunner)

·         Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

·         Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement

·         Strong focus on excellence and high quality.

--

Swami

Nityo Infotech Services Sdn Bhd

+60123965145