goup

1 view

Donna Busby

Jul 2, 2011, 1:24:04 PM7/2/11
to it-465-google-...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to find the group discussion to save the address.  Where do you go to find it?

George Arthur

Jul 2, 2011, 3:24:27 PM7/2/11
to it-465-google-...@googlegroups.com

What address are you wanting to save?  If it is the ppt just leave it in your docs. Each of us will paste the address in our drop box and blog.   George

George Arthur

Jul 2, 2011, 6:01:53 PM7/2/11
to IT 465 Google Group 1 Arthur
Here is the address for the discussions to put in your drop box and
blog. http://groups.google.com/group/it-465-google-group-1-arthur/topics

Donna Busby

Jul 2, 2011, 9:17:01 PM7/2/11
to it-465-google-...@googlegroups.com
I guess I'm confused.  I thought we will have to post 5 addresses for our assignment and in our blogfolio.  I can't find our group discussion link in google.

George Arthur

Jul 3, 2011, 11:13:02 AM7/3/11
to IT 465 Google Group 1 Arthur
Here are the links to list:

Google Group 1 Discussions:
http://groups.google.com/group/it-465-google-group-1-arthur/topics

Google Group 1 List Serv:
it-465-google-...@googlegroups.com

Group 1 Excel Assignment:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7pJNXhbv8zCZTI3ZTcyM2EtYTM2ZS00NmEyLWE5MGQtYjVlMjAxMmE0YmE2&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

Group 1 PowerPoint Assignment:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6PxOaDBtEWPNTdlOTlkYzctZWZmMy00Yzg2LWFlYTItNjViNzUwNmUwYTcy&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

Group 1 Story:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.1&thid=130f03d93689cca8&mt=application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document&url=https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui%3D2%26ik%3D4b363ef82e%26view%3Datt%26th%3D130f03d93689cca8%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dsafe%26zw&sig=AHIEtbQB42GjEQDbDM6XDHa1CvnrOR1ilA

Group 1 Survey:
Still needs to be posted. I think Donna Crawford is working this.

All of these addresses need to be added to your drop box and your
blog. You can find the links on their respective pages on the right
hand side where it says "link to this page".

I hope this helps! Don't forget to add to the story and take the
survey when that is uploaded.

Have a great weekend!

George