New Member Welcome.

Bob

Sep 2, 2014, 6:50:15 PM9/2/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
I have just added Jenny Day and Bryan Ottey as members who like us live at the bottom of the Port Hills in Heathcoat, Christchurch. Welcome!
I have also just returned last week from 5 days travelling to Auckland by Taranaki to pick up my retirement toy. See attached. Bojangles looked after me the whole way and didn't complain towing a 7m trailer all the way back to Christchurch. It cost $150 on the way up in Bojangles and $315 with the trailer with Strait shipping and the NZMCA saving.
Bob.
0206-FSG-in-Peter-Smalls-Ha.jpg
0008 Departing Picton.jpg
0017 Tory Channel.jpg
0104-The-2.2-Sisters-at-Umu.jpg
0132-Mt-Taranaki-behind-me-.jpg
0166-Overnight-sout-of-Wang.jpg
0169-Awailing-to-board-the-.jpg
0202-I'll-be-about-the-same.jpg

bryan.jenny.251a

Sep 3, 2014, 4:11:14 AM9/3/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hello to you all, our thanks for the welcome Bob. we are pleased to be part of the group.
We purchased our camper two to three months back but due to house repairs taking place we have not been able to do much in it. It needed a lot of TLC, Just as well we are not purists as it isn't being kept as original and we are taking the opportunity to make it "ours". This is our first camper in which we can stand up so a lot of changes for us. We look forward to meeting some of you once we start our travels. Jenny and Bryan