LED Light for Shower

bryan.jenny.251a

Sep 24, 2014, 9:54:32 PM9/24/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

This might save someone time in searching.
We needed to replace the bulb in our shower and wanted a LED one. This is the one we found after a search.
From Jaycar Electronics, ZD0744, Globe LED, BA15S 21X5730 12V CW. $26.90. It gives a cool white light with a 360 degree beam. Sure lights up the area well.

Bryan and Jenny

ssda...@xtra.co.nz

Sep 24, 2014, 11:42:29 PM9/24/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hi thanks for that info Bryan & Jenny,

Has anyone replaced other bulbs for LEDs ? we mean to look for them but haven’t got around to it .
so perhaps this Jaycar Electronics place may have others suitable.

Great to get some warmer weather up in Cambridge today . Was stormy & wet Sun/Mon then huge frost Tues. Nothing compared to what you Sth Islanders have had I’m sure .
We have to finish painting the house but then getting the Isuzu ready for some summer trips will be top of the list.
have a good summer everyone

cheers Sue & Steve

Neil the Boss

Sep 25, 2014, 3:02:17 AM9/25/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hi There

We meet a NZMCA member at one of the rallies we attended selling a complete range of led lights at better prices and replaced the lot

Some where I have his business card ...he does mail order too
I  will post contact details when i find them

Neil
--
N L Doak
ZL4OKY