Fridge Installation

Barry

Jan 21, 2013, 2:27:20 PM1/21/13
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
I had a new Dometic three way installed in Napier a couple of years ago. It too works on all three fuels at all slopes. However, we noticed an odd smell inside the van that we could not track down. It was only the other week that I was looking in the outside inspection door to the rear of the fridge that I found the source. When the fridge is running on LPG the flue emits very hot air, this was just catching the underside bottom of the storage cabinets that runs along the side of the van. This wood, which I think is basically made of chipboard, was scorched and pealing, and burnt my fingers when I touched it. Now fixed with a baffle plate. But please, all check this out. I believe this could have caused a fire in time if not sorted.

itsbarryhere