Park Over Property in Haast

av8trix

Dec 21, 2012, 5:14:46 AM12/21/12
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.
We haven't had a post for a while.  I trust you are all looking forward to the Christmas New Year and getting away in your vans.
If you find your selves in South Westland come and check out my friends place. They have a Merino Possum and Hone Shop in Haast.
They have also just become registered as a campground and are now listed in the NZMCA as POP.  You don't need to be a member to park over night though.
My co-pilot Kit is checking out the new sign that went up this week.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Pauline & Kit
New POP in Haast.jpg

av8trix

Dec 21, 2012, 5:21:02 AM12/21/12
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
OK, that was meant to be Honey Shop!!!
I cant find the edit function darn it.

Patsy

Dec 21, 2012, 2:31:01 PM12/21/12
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
thanks Pauline this is great we are heading that way in the New Year
hopefully.

cheers
Patsy

av8trix

Dec 21, 2012, 2:56:05 PM12/21/12
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
I may well still be there Patsy.

Goldie Davidson

Dec 22, 2012, 6:18:00 PM12/22/12
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear from the Isuzu-Rodeos, sounds like another pretty good POP at Haast.
Sandy and I are in Otago Southland for next couple of months. Don't see much of base at Kapiti these days.

In the December MotorCaravaner magazine. ( CentrePage 84,) I see a rally advertised for Rodeos,
RaetihiRodeoRaly. 15/17 March. Provided by the Rodeo Rally Marshals .
Wondering?
Is this connected or anything to with our little user group?

Merry Xmas and a prosperous NewYears motor-homing to all who will read this note.

Cheers, Goldie & Sandy.

Sent from my iPad. Goldie

On 21/12/2012, at 11:14 PM, av8trix <av8...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
> We haven't had a post for a while. I trust you are all looking forward to the Christmas New Year and getting away in your vans.
> If you find your selves in South Westland come and check out my friends place. They have a Merino Possum and Hone Shop in Haast.
> They have also just become registered as a campground and are now listed in the NZMCA as POP. You don't need to be a member to park over night though..
> My co-pilot Kit is checking out the new sign that went up this week.
>
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
>
> Pauline & Kit
> <New POP in Haast.jpg>

Patsy

Dec 22, 2012, 9:57:14 PM12/22/12
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:18:00 +1300, you wrote:

Hi Goldie

>In the December MotorCaravaner magazine. ( CentrePage 84,) I see a rally advertised for Rodeos,
>RaetihiRodeoRaly. 15/17 March. Provided by the Rodeo Rally Marshals .
>Wondering?

Dont remember seeing this and dont know of it at all maybe just NI
group perhaps and maybe not Isuzu Rodeo's ??? not sure does anyone
else have an idea?

Merry Xmas to all and sundry

cheers
Patsy