Thank you Bob.

bryan.jenny.251a

Oct 20, 2014, 5:16:41 AM10/20/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Yes a big thank you Bob for the instructions. As you are aware there are differences between your camper and ours. I will be able to go through and get even more answers to those seemingly unending questions on how things work and print them off for our book. We are fortunate to have Bob living virtually round the corner from us as we like others had nothing on how all works.

We had a really good two nights away last week, passing Riva Bedea on the way home. A big thumbs up from them. Thanks and we hope you are enjoying your travels. .

We also have removed the back of the bed and were fortunate to have an extra squab which makes the new back. this means we can both sleep down. Didn't take long to make up and pack up the beds. Bryan was able to lengthen the bed and I managed to extend both of the squabs and added extra foam. The table side is actually longer and wider than the other. We do still have some things we want to get done, carpet back on the floor for one.

Going for our self containment in the morning. Bob I found the original note we were given, both fresh and grey water tanks 110 litres.

Although we have only had one small adventure we chilled the fridge down over night by connecting to the mains at home. There is a connection behind the fridge accessed from the outside. Interesting that three way fridges only go on battery with the key turned on. No wonder we couldn't get it to work, just as well it went on gas.

I have attached two docs, a before and after of our camper. Unfortunately we forgot to take our own before shots so these are the ones used when selling it but the now shots match up for a comparison.

Some of our additions have come from ideas we found on this list. Than you to those who posted them.

Jenny and Bryan
Rodeo before.docx
Rodeo after.docx