New Rims.

Bob

Jan 25, 2014, 5:53:17 PM1/25/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
 I've had some wider Mag wheel rims that Bojangles has been desiring to wear for quite a while and so with a recommended rear tyre renewal from my friendly WOF mechanic I lashed out $700 for a set of new 16 x 215  treads and fitted two sets to the rear.

Bojangles thought it delightful and so I felt a post was needed.
Regards
Bob.
004-bojangles-cool-wheels.jpg
001-bojangles-cool-wheels.jpg
002-bojangles-cool-wheels.jpg

Patsy

Jan 28, 2014, 2:36:26 PM1/28/14
On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:53:17 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

> I've had some wider Mag wheel rims that Bojangles has been desiring to

They look great Bob did they make the camper any higher off the groud?
Ivor is sort of considering it but says not much point if they dont
raise the camper up
Patsy

Bob

Mar 10, 2014, 7:01:59 PM3/10/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patsy,
Sorry for the slack response, I forget to check unless I've got something to add. The original wheel rims were 185 x 14" and these are 215 x 16" so a slight increase as I can squeeze under the side of the Van now, and should gain a little more when I put the fronts rims on.. You could probably even fit 17" with the room available. Bojangles seems a little more sure-footed in wind with the change.
Regards
Bob.

Neil the Boss

Mar 10, 2014, 7:42:39 PM3/10/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob (again)

Two questions.............Wheel alignment (castor / camber change) and certification (for changing wheel size)........any problems?

Neil

N L Doak
ZL4OKY
NZMCA 39332