new member

Patsy

Sep 16, 2014, 9:31:20 PM9/16/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Bryan and Jenny
If you are in North Canterbury give us a txt and come for coffee if we
are home. We live in Waikari. Invite is for all who come past this
way we would love to see you
cheers
Patsy and Ivor McMillan 0273304572

bryan.jenny.251a

Sep 17, 2014, 1:30:57 AM9/17/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the welcome and invite Patsy. We do hope to meet other owners. Our's is getting there and so much more welcoming than when we purchased it. Clean and bright. Still some fittings to sort out. We had hoped to have a fitted toilet but alas no space for one so back to the porta-potty.

av8trix

Sep 25, 2014, 5:17:42 AM9/25/14
to isuzu-rodeo-moto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bryan and Jenny
I have a toilet fitted in my camper inside the shower/wardrobe (depends what I need it as most).  It is a Thetford cassette C4 type.
I can take a photo if you like.
The cassette is removed for emptying via an outside locker door.

Regards
Pauline Leech