Cupboard sliding doors

Patsy McMillan

Apr 21, 2012, 4:05:32 AM4/21/12
to ISUZU-RODEO MOTORHOMES USER GROUP
I dont know if anyone remembers me saying that our sliding door under
the sink was falling apart and how do we fix it. Well - all done.
Ivor just took it out altogether and to keep it looking original he
used the original door strengthened it on the back (to stop it
splitting) then purchased sliding door track and fitted that. Popped
in the two doors he made from the one original and bingo sliding doors
look like they are original a bangup job I told him. You cant tell
that the door should slide right around along the side of the cupboard
and yes, the actual openings are smaller but quite manageable so I am
stoked. Didnt want to lose the original look and I havent so really
pleased.
All this sunshine and warmth must have got the creative juices flowing
for him :-)
Will try and get a couple of photos uploaded tomorrow.
cheers