Error during installation

Niroshan Sanjaya

Jun 16, 2020, 1:57:14 AM6/16/20
to istSOS
Hello There,

I am trying to install the istSOS3 by following the instruction on
python pip page [1]

During the basic server implementation using the following command:

python3 examples/server_tornado.py

It returns the following message with TypeError;

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "examples/server_tornado.py", line 127, in <module>
    istsos
= ioloop.run_until_complete(get_istsos_server())

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py", line 484, in run_until_complete

return future.result()

File "examples/server_tornado.py", line 116, in get_istsos_server

return (yield from Server.create())

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/istsos/application.py", line 409, in create
    state
= yield from get_state()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/istsos/application.py", line 41, in get_state

yield from state.init_connections()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/istsos/application.py", line 136, in init_connections
    aiopg
.create_pool(dns)
TypeError: '_PoolContextManager' object is not iterable

Please kindly check this error.

Thank you
Niroshan

Milan Antonovic

Jun 23, 2020, 1:09:30 PM6/23/20
to istSOS
Hi Niroshan,
Thanks for reporting the issue.. and sorry for this late reply..
Unfortunately istSOS3 is not in development anymore.

After some initial promising test we decided to move on a
different solution that is still in early development.

We will soon remove the package from pypi..

Best regards

Milan

nsa...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2020, 10:50:21 PM8/25/20
to istSOS
Hi Milan,

Thank you for your response.
I will try with the previous installed version in my server for the time being.

Thank you!
Niroshan