EMERGENCY !!

Rajitha Pavani Appalabhatla

Mar 9, 2023, 6:11:48 AM3/9/23
to istSOS
Hai Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well :)
 I have recently started working with IST SOS . I started playing with temperature ,humidity and pressure sensors and found my way of storing the respective values in IST SOS. But my major task is now to store image file . I have tried alot but couldnt figure out a way .
Can anyone please help me understand if it is possible to store images files in IST SOS .

PS: i have changed the imagefile to base64 and tried to send the data to server using HTTP request but failed may times

Thanks in Advance :)

Regards,
Rajitha Pavani

massimiliano cannata

Mar 9, 2023, 8:02:53 AM3/9/23
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rajitha Pavani,
unfiortunately istSOS do not permit to store images so far.
It only hold numeric values as observations. This would be possible but would require some development of extension.

If you  feel to have the capacity or willing we would be happy to assist you in this, maybe a google summer of code idea?

Best,
maxi

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Mendrisio, Via Flora Ruchat-Roncati 15

CH – 6850 Mendrisio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

massimilia...@supsi.ch

www.supsi.ch/ist

Rajitha Pavani Appalabhatla

Mar 9, 2023, 9:19:38 AM3/9/23
to istSOS
Hai Massimiliano,

Thank you so much for your reply.
yes iam willing ,i would be more than happy to learn .

Thanks and Regards,
Appalabhatla Rajitha Pavani

Rajitha Pavani Appalabhatla

Mar 10, 2023, 5:36:47 AM3/10/23
to istSOS
Hai Massimilano,

When will google summer code idea be taken into action .
Just out pf curiosity i was asking

Thanks ,
Rajitha

massimiliano cannata

Mar 22, 2023, 7:02:59 PM3/22/23
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
I have created the project ideas page here:

Anyone interested please feel free to propose a new idea or participate in one of the listed above...

All the best,

Maxi

massimiliano cannata

Apr 1, 2023, 9:11:40 AM4/1/23
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
This is a reminder that the 4th is the deadline for GSoC application.

Please check the ideas here

Looking forward for your submissions...

Maxi

Rajitha Pavani Appalabhatla

Apr 11, 2023, 1:46:08 AM4/11/23
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Hai Maxi,

Very good morning

I hope this email finds you well!!
I was on the verge of my internship and was moving from one place to another and didnt check my emails, I have seen that the idea has been proposed already . What is the result and how is it going to start could you please let me know.

Awaiting your reply