Seurity

junior muyumba

Jan 24, 2022, 7:18:54 AM1/24/22
to istSOS

Hello,
I am a new user of istsos, I come to ask you a question about the creation of access rights. I wanted to test several configuration modes proposed in the documentation. After having tested the hybrid mode which behaved well, however when I wanted to go back to the mode fully access I can't add a new sensor, nor even upload to the  database. Even after I reset the starting configuration (by default) and also after I reset hybrid = False in config.py. is the configuration in hybrid mode irreversible?

Kind regards
Junior

junior muyumba

Feb 23, 2022, 4:14:37 AM2/23/22
to istSOS
Hello, regarding my previous concern, I had found the answer, it was related to the fact that I had opened config.py in two editors, so even if I changed Hybrid= False in one of the editors, it did not work. Otherwise everything is fine.

Now I have another concern, I did some tests using istsos on 16 sensors that record rainfall and two other variables.
When I make queries, the response from istsos is too slow. I wonder if it is the amount of data that causes this slowness or something else. If anyone has encountered a similar situation, please offer your solution. Can you also if possible share the links to your istsos clients so I can see how it works with you.
Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Junior