open access to data viewer ?

maurice Libes

Jan 24, 2023, 11:10:19 AM1/24/23
to istSOS
hello

 I give access to the data viewer with an account "demo"
and role "viewer"

but is it possible to give an open access to the data viewer
without any account authentication

the aim is to show the data graph to anybody without login

thanks

Maurice

Camille MONCHICOURT

Jan 30, 2023, 4:50:19 AM1/30/23
to istsos
Hi Maurice,

To be able to give an easy and open access to data to everyone, we thought it was better to develop a simple web application connected to istSOS API.

As explained earlier (https://groups.google.com/g/istsos/c/YIl6tFgs7So) that's what we did with developping istSOS-viewer (https://github.com/PnEcrins/Istsos-viewer).
We will soon add the ability to download data.

Another advantage of this application is that it doesn't performance issues when there is a lot of data to plot.

All the best,

Camille MONCHICOURT
Responsable du pôle SI / Géomaticien

Parc national des Ecrins
Tél : +33 (0)4 92 40 20 30 / +33 (0)6 99 77 37 53
www.ecrins-parcnational.fr

Mar 2, 2023, 5:59:22 AM3/2/23
to istSOS
thanks camille
it is in my todo list to install and test your graphical web application

nevertheless apart from your solution , in the original istSOS is there a way to directly show the data freely without any auhtnetication?
I dont know how to do that in Apache

Maurice