Issues in installing ISTSOS IN WINDOWS

ram kumar

Dec 29, 2021, 6:34:38 AM12/29/21
to istSOS

Following are the works I did till now regarding the installation of the Sensor Observation Service:-

1) Installed Python of 3.10.0 version (one of the latest)

2) Installed PostgreSQL with PostGIS

3) Installed mod_wsgi and other extra modules (libraries for python like psycopg, python-dateutil & six) by means of “pip install” in cmd prompt.

4) Configured Apache2.4 and established the server of localhost

5) Installed istsos according to the instructions (Saved in the local drive C :)

6) But the main problem is persisting even though I followed all the instructions given when I tried to check the installation by means of the link http://localhost/istsos/admin in a web browser.

Can any one pls help me out

Massimiliano Cannata

Jan 17, 2022, 3:37:45 AM1/17/22
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
sorry for late reply but was on holiday....

take a look at

Here you find the dockerization of istSOS you should be able to install on windows too (see also https://docs.docker.com/desktop/windows/install/)

Regards,
Maxi

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Mendrisio, Via Flora Ruchat-Roncati 15

CH – 6850 Mendrisio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

massimilia...@supsi.ch

www.supsi.ch/ist

ram kumar

May 31, 2022, 5:13:46 AM5/31/22
to ist...@googlegroups.com
hi can u pls tell " How many procedures we can insert in a single service" in istsos database , is there any limit

Massimiliano Cannata

May 31, 2022, 6:02:15 AM5/31/22
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Virtually no limits... Only draw back is that high numbers of procedures may slow down the procedure listing and the get capabilities..

Maxi

Massimiliano Cannata

May 31, 2022, 6:03:31 AM5/31/22
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Just to add in our operational service we have about 200 without issues ..

Maxi

ram kumar

May 31, 2022, 6:45:13 AM5/31/22
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "istSOS" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/istsos/CAMKYQEtwUfTpceqqghT7Sr01Eb7uoRFwHtmuOSMy5s51hrLZjA%40mail.gmail.com.

ram kumar

Jun 1, 2022, 9:44:19 AM6/1/22
to ist...@googlegroups.com
can you please tell how to insert the values greater than 10^4, actually iam using docker in windows for istsos