POST InsertObservation

Cesare Diodato

Mar 17, 2020, 1:31:06 PM3/17/20
to istSOS
When I succesfully insert a new observation into istsos the data seems to be overwritten and not written in append...
I really need help, I can provide everything for resolve this problem.

Massimiliano Cannata

Mar 18, 2020, 4:02:26 AM3/18/20
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cesare,
please tell us which data insertion method are you using? (sos request, rest api, fastInsert, GUI)
Note that  to overwrite data with API there's a specific flag forceInsert=True.
Otherwise istSOS do not permit to insert data with dates within the observed period of the station which is automatically adjusted with new data.

Maxi

Il giorno mar 17 mar 2020 alle ore 18:31 Cesare Diodato <djdio...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
When I succesfully insert a new observation into istsos the data seems to be overwritten and not written in append...
I really need help, I can provide everything for resolve this problem.

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio