hello is this forum still alive?

maurice Libes

May 13, 2022, 4:18:14 AM5/13/22
to istSOS
still interested in using istSOS in real production for many time series
from time to time I have some questions to ask

but I do not see any answer to my questions

tell me something :-) and if I can continue in posting here
many thanks

Maurice

Jeff McKenna

May 18, 2022, 5:55:12 AM5/18/22
to ist...@googlegroups.com
Please always remember the rule for open forums: "Don't ask to ask, just ask."

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training

Milan Antonovic

May 23, 2022, 12:23:19 PM5/23/22
to istSOS
Hi Maurice,
Sorry for not replying to you.. I just realized that all emails from istsos groups were sent into the spam folder.
The project slowed down but is still alive..

We will reply to your email asap..

Best regards

Milan