Conference presentation queries

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

May 2, 2016, 6:43:29 AM5/2/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task
hi all,

regarding the questions raised by Sharmistha,

- in past Semeval most of the presentations were posters. Semeval organizers hand pick a few systems across all tasks for oral presentations. This will be announced by the organizers in due time (alongside the program of the 2 day workshop)

- it is not mandatory to attend the conference for publication of the paper.

- Semeval is not offering any student scholarship for travelling apart from the discounts that are shown in the registration website (http://naacl.org/naacl-hlt-2016/registration.html).

best

Iñigo, Montse and Eneko

Simone Magnolini

May 15, 2016, 5:30:21 AM5/15/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, ists-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers,

is already announced which papers will be oral presentations and which ones posters?
I still can't find the program on the website.
Thank you,

Simone

Eneko Agirre

May 17, 2016, 2:39:49 AM5/17/16
to Simone Magnolini, Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Dear Simone and participants,

we got confirmation that, unless you have already been contacted for an
oral presentation, you can safely assume that you will be having a
poster presentation.

While the Semeval organizers finalize the program and send you the full
details details, you can check the NAACL website for workshops:
http://naacl.org/naacl-hlt-2016/workshops_faq.html

For instance: " We will use the same posterboards that have been used
the past few NAACLs: 4 ft wide, 3 ft high, self-standing boards placed
on top of 18 in deep and 6 ft long tables."

best

eneko

05/15/2016 11:30 AM(e)an, Simone Magnolini igorleak idatzi zuen:
> <http://naacl.org/naacl-hlt-2016/registration.html>).
>
> best
>
> Iñigo, Montse and Eneko
>
> --