Update: Bibtex Entry

sharmistha jat

Mar 4, 2016, 1:47:44 AM3/4/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, Montse Martu, Lavanya Sita Tekumalla
Dear Organisers,

Sorry for late update to bibtex. Our paper title and author list has updates. Hope you can update your draft with this one.

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS-iiscnlp,
  author    = {Lavanya Sita Tekumalla and Sharmistha},
  title     = {{IISCNLP}: Interpretable {STS} with {ILP} based Multiple Chunk Aligner},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},
  month     = {June},
  year      = {2016},
  address   = {San Diego, California}

Thanks,
Sharmistha

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 1:01 PM, sharmistha jat <sharmis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Organisers,

Following is the bibtex entry for our submission

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS-iiscnlp,
  author    = {Lavanya Sita Tekumalla, Sharmistha, and Partha Talukdar},
  title     = {IISCNLP: Interpretable STS with iMATCH: ILP based Monolingual Aligner with Multiple Alignment at the Chunk Level},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},
  month     = {June},
  year      = {2016},
  address   = {San Diego, California}

Thanks,
Sharmistha

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Interpretable STS Semeval Task <ists-s...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear participants,

We want to remind you that the system papers are due next Friday, Feb. 26!  (Last message said Feb 28, Sorry for the mistake!)

Please, note that each team has one paper slot, regardless of the number of systems they submitted.

Here you are our papers' bibtex to be referenced on your papers.

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS,
  author    = {....},
  title     = {SemEval-2016 Task 2: Interpretable Semantic Textual Similarity},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},
  month     = {June},
  year      = {2016},
  address   = {San Diego, California}
}

Please, send us your paper's bibtex before the 26th of February, as we plan to reference all of you on the task paper.

Regards,

Montse

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Mar 4, 2016, 2:59:08 AM3/4/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, montse.m...@gmail.com, lav...@csa.iisc.ernet.in

Dear Sharmistha,

Thanks,

Montse
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ists-semeval+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

sharmistha jat

Apr 6, 2016, 12:27:40 PM4/6/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, Montse Martu, Lavanya Sita Tekumalla
Dear Organisers,

Another update to our bibtex entry. Our paper title is updated. Hope you can update your draft with this one.

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS-iiscnlp,
  author    = {Lavanya Sita Tekumalla and Sharmistha},
  title     = {{IISCNLP}  at SemEval-2016 Task 2: Interpretable {STS} with {ILP} based Multiple Chunk Aligner},