paper submission: anonymous authors and affiliations

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Feb 25, 2016, 1:12:38 PM2/25/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task
Dear iSTS participants,

Remember that the article must be submitted using the SemEval START website. Please, read the official SemEval Call for Papers before sending your paper.

System papers should use the draft mode of the NAACL 2016 style, and have anonymous authors and affiliations.

Best,

Montse

sharmistha jat

Feb 25, 2016, 1:54:18 PM2/25/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task
Hi,

The SEMEVAL call for papers mentioned 'Paper reviewing will NOT be blind, so you can include authors' names, affiliations, and references in the submitted paper'

So, should we be using draft mode ? Please comment on the deadline for submission is it 11.59 pm, Feb 26, Hawaii time ?

Thanks,
Sharmistha

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Feb 25, 2016, 2:22:07 PM2/25/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, ists-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sharmistha,

I will clarify this aspect with the organizers and get back to you again as soon as possible.

Regards,

Montse

Peter Schüller

Feb 26, 2016, 1:14:47 AM2/26/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, ists-s...@googlegroups.com
In our submission we modified naaclhlt2016.sty so that it shows authors in draft mode (this way the useful line numbers are there, but authors are there too):

For this after the line

         % Avoiding common accidental de-anonymization issue. --MM

we removed
          \bf Anonymous NAACL submission

and added instead

         \bf\@author

I think this format is most useful for reviewing.

Best,
Peter

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Feb 29, 2016, 4:42:28 AM2/29/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Hi all,

Last weekend, http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2016/index.php?id=call-for-papers changed the submission to double-blind.

"Paper reviewing will NOT be blind, so you can include authors' names, affiliations, and references in the submitted paper." was changed into
"Paper reviewing will be blind, though you can use the team name. Please leave the \naaclfinalcopy commented when submitting your paper for initial review".

Regards,

Montse