iSTS paper published

l.gazpio

Dec 26, 2016, 6:37:26 AM12/26/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task
Dear participants,

We are glad to inform you that the paper "Interpretable Semantic Textual Similarity: Finding and explaining differences between sentences" has been published in the Knowledge-Based Systems journal [1]. It covers iSTS15 task plus some further experiments we performed to prove its usefulness in high level scenarios.

Finally, but not less importantly we would like to thank all the participants of the task for having shared with us all the ideas and feedback that have invaluably contributed towards the improvement of the task. We hope the datasets are useful to conduct your future experiments.

Iñigo, Eneko, Montse, German, Aitor and Larraitz

[1]
Preprint is available on arXiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.04868
Final paper is available on KNOSYS: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S095070511630507X
The Semantic Textual Similarity wiki has also been updated: http://ixa2.si.ehu.es/stswiki/index.php/Main_Page