Interpretable STS Semeval Task - New dataset released

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Nov 5, 2015, 9:48:57 AM11/5/15
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task
New training data released: student-answer corpus.

Train Data Description

The student answer corpus consists of the interactions between students and the BEETLE II tutorial dialogue system.
The BEETLE II system is an intelligent tutoring engine that teaches students in basic electricity and electronics.

In the present corpus, we include sentence pairs composed of a student answer and the reference answer of a teacher.
We have rejected those answers containing pronouns whose antecedent is not in the sentence (pronominal coreference),
because, as the question is not included in the train data, we can not deduce which is its antecedent.

Please check the specific aspects regarding to this corpus in the interpretable STS web site (data and tools section).

Regards,

iSTS Organizers