Papers due 26th February (send us your bibtex)

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Feb 19, 2016, 9:52:04 AM2/19/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Dear participants,

We want to remind you that the system papers are due next Friday, Feb. 26!  (Last message said Feb 28, Sorry for the mistake!)

Please, note that each team has one paper slot, regardless of the number of systems they submitted.

Here you are our papers' bibtex to be referenced on your papers.

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS,
  author    = {....},
  title     = {SemEval-2016 Task 2: Interpretable Semantic Textual Similarity},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},
  month     = {June},
  year      = {2016},
  address   = {San Diego, California}
}

Please, send us your paper's bibtex before the 26th of February, as we plan to reference all of you on the task paper.

Regards,

Montse

Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Feb 19, 2016, 10:11:11 AM2/19/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, ists-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Here you are again our bibtex, as I forgot to include authors' names.

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS,
  author    = {Agirre, Eneko  and  Gonzalez-Agirre, Aitor  and Lopez-Gazpio, Iñigo and Maritxalar, Montse and  Rigau, German  and  Uria, Larraitz},
  title     = {SemEval-2016 Task 2: Interpretable Semantic Textual Similarity},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},
  month     = {June},
  year      = {2016},
  address   = {San Diego, California}
}

Best,

Montse

Peter Schüller

Feb 20, 2016, 1:31:02 AM2/20/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, ists-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for the bibtex, however it does not render correctly using pdflatex. I had to change the name Iñigo to I{\~{n}}igo to make it work.

Also I found that the naaclhlt2016.bst renders the bibliography with missing spaces before the years, for example the companion paper is rendered as [Agirre et al.2016]
This happens for all bibliography entries.
I assume before the year there should be a space, in the text.
When I use \cite{} it renders correctly as (Agirre et al., 2016).

Does this work correctly for you?

Best,
Peter

Peter Schüller

Feb 21, 2016, 11:22:31 AM2/21/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task
Dear all,

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 8:31:02 AM UTC+2, Peter Schüller wrote:
Also I found that the naaclhlt2016.bst renders the bibliography with missing spaces before the years, for example the companion paper is rendered as [Agirre et al.2016]
This happens for all bibliography entries.
I assume before the year there should be a space, in the text.
When I use \cite{} it renders correctly as (Agirre et al., 2016).

Does this work correctly for you?

I found out that this problem was caused by using \usepackage{hyperref}.

I now use \usepackage{url} for URLs and the bibliography displays nicely.

Note: the modification of the bibtex entry (I{\~{n}}igo) is still required.

Best,
Peter

sharmistha jat

Feb 26, 2016, 2:31:46 AM2/26/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, Montse Martu, Lavanya Sita Tekumalla, Partha Talukdar
Dear Organisers,

Following is the bibtex entry for our submission

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS-iiscnlp,
  author    = {Lavanya Sita Tekumalla, Sharmistha, and Partha Talukdar},
  title     = {IISCNLP: Interpretable STS with iMATCH: ILP based Monolingual Aligner with Multiple Alignment at the Chunk Level},

  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},
  month     = {June},
  year      = {2016},
  address   = {San Diego, California}

Thanks,
Sharmistha

sam.t...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2016, 7:16:03 PM2/28/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, ists-s...@googlegroups.com
Below is the bibtex for our entry, thank you.

@InProceedings {TASK2-ISTS-vrep,
  author    = {Henry, Sam and Sands, Allison},
  title     = {VRep at SemEval-2016 Task 1 and Task 2},

On Friday, February 19, 2016, 9:52:04 (UTC-5), Interpretable STS Task Semeval wrote:

Dear participants,We want to remind you that the system papers are due next Friday, Feb. 26!  (Last message said Feb 28, Sorry for the mistake!)Please, note that each team has one paper slot, regardless of the number of systems they submitted.Here you are our papers' bibtex to be referenced on your papers.@InProceedings{task2-iSTS,   author    = {....},   title     = {SemEval-2016 Task 2: Interpretable Semantic Textual Similarity},   booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},   month     = {June},   year      = {2016},   address   = {San Diego, California} } Please, send us your paper's bibtex before the 26th of February, as we plan to reference all of you on the task paper.   Regards, Montse

RB

Apr 4, 2016, 12:50:17 PM4/4/16
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task, ists-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear Organizers,

Please find our paper's bibtex below. Team DTSim

@InProceedings{task2-iSTS-DTSim,
  author    = {Banjade, Rajendra and Maharjan, Nabin and Niraula, Nobal B. and Rus, Vasile},
  title     = {DTSim at SemEval-2016 Task 2: Interpretable Semantic Textual Similarity},

  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2016)},
  month     = {June},
  year      = {2016},
  address   = {San Diego, California}

Sorry for being late.