Regarding non-gold chunk evaluation

Mishal Kazmi

Jan 24, 2016, 6:36:11 AM1/24/16
to ists-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a query regarding the non-gold chunks evaluation. Even if the non-gold chunks provide a .wa file which is wellformed the evalF1.pl script does not provide me with any scores for it.

Could you let me know how to tackle this issue?

Best,
Mishal Kazmi
PhD Student in Electronics Engineering
Human Language and Speech Technologies Lab
Sabanci University

eneko

Jan 24, 2016, 1:23:37 PM1/24/16
to Mishal Kazmi, ists-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mishal,

you mean you produced a .wa file for the test and cannot evaluate? Note that you do not have the evaluation file for the test set yet, so this is normal. We will be producing the results ourselves when the competition period is finished.

Otherwise, please send me (privately) all your relevant files, so we can replicate and understand what is going on.

best

eneko

Eneko Agirre
Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea
University of the Basque Country
http://ixa2.si.ehu.eus/eneko

Mishal Kazmi

Jan 24, 2016, 1:27:17 PM1/24/16
to eneko, ists-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Yes I have generated .wa files but they cannot be evaluated for the evalF1.pl file.
I am not yet using the test set so the evaluation of that is not the issue.

Best,