subtracks

Simone Magnolini

Dec 21, 2015, 3:30:44 AM12/21/15
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task
Hello,

I have a question for the two subtracks, it is possible to participate only to the subtrack without chunk identification?
Test data will be in the already chunk splitted format too?
Thank you

Eneko Agirre

Dec 22, 2015, 2:32:09 AM12/22/15
to Interpretable STS Semeval Task

Hi,

you can participate in either subtrack or both, as you wish, but we would prefer participants to participate in both, to allow for cross-system comparison.

The test data will be provided in both versions, with and without gold chunk identification.

Submissions to the "Raw input" subtrack cannot use the gold chunk identification, while submissions to the "Chunked input" subtrack can.

best

eneko