World's 1st 3D Printed Neighborhood Being Built In Mexico

BhaktaRobin

May 16, 2021, 10:32:46 AM5/16/21
to Prabhupadanuga
https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/02/06/worlds-first-3d-printed-neighborhood-mexico

This will bring down the price for building a house.
It is supposed to be only 10000$ from what I heard.
This might be something for the devotee communities of the future as well.
3d contrete printing

BhaktaRobin

Aug 9, 2021, 12:12:30 AM8/9/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Watch robots build houses at incredible speed. 3D printing meets AI.

rainer hahn

Aug 9, 2021, 1:53:11 AM8/9/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
Why do they use these terms "printer", "printing", "printed" it is a robot that makes a house without workers? The workers are told to stay at home, drink beer, watch tv and get money from the state. This is modern advancement to have the working class eliminated by robots. The first stage is to lose the job, then the family breaks up, finally homelessness, or, whole cities with single-households only. Why don't they just tell school children: "We don't need workers anymore, please, everybody, go to university and become an academic. Workers are no more welcome."

Bhakta Robin

Aug 10, 2021, 7:06:24 AM8/10/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
HariBol,
pamho AGTSP

I think this is great.
Most people will never be able to afford a house at current prices of 300-400k.
This could create new tiny houses affordable by the common man!

Ys

Virenfrei. www.avast.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Prabhupadanuga" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/istagosthi/CAHVYU7BNACVyibZfehKiCnL%2BGwxpda-XMUscBhrD8J-j6nLqEQ%40mail.gmail.com.