Joni Patry vedic astrologers warn about turbulent times ahead ed of 2021

BhaktaRobin

Aug 6, 2021, 8:21:11 PM8/6/21
to Prabhupadanuga

"And now, on to August’s Predictions and Spiritual Insights!

The end of July and most of August is a small window to take advantage of the freedoms we have. During the months of September and October, we will feel we have regressed. Threats of global lock down are coming again. The world will begin to truly rebel as these regulations threaten our lives. But it is not only the corona virus that people around the world are rebelling against. It is the controls that governments have held over the people.

We have a lot of events that are going to be transpiring over the course of the next few years. However, this is all going to result in a much better world. We need all of this purging to occur in order to release our deepest emotional feelings that are preventing us from reaching higher consciousness. Now is the time to pursue awareness by going within through meditation. Energetically spirituality is stronger and more accessible during this month as Mars in Leo gives the inspiration and energy needed.

Now is the time to complete things as Mercury is moving at tip-top speed. Mercury is going to go through three zodiac signs in the month of August – starting from Cancer to Leo, and then Virgo. This will be a time when traveling and communications will be dominant. However, because Jupiter is still retrograde in Aquarius, there is still some restructuring and reanalyzing going on regarding how we travel. When Jupiter re-enters Aquarius in November in direct motion, things will finally start to feel more normal when it comes to traveling. Things will never be the “old” normal due to the ramifications we faced during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The transit of Rahu and Ketu in Taurus and Scorpio have previously brought healing after the devastating events that the nodes in the previous signs Gemini and Sagittarius brought. Every 18 ½ years there was a crisis, then a healing; this is a process. The process occurs in the 18 months the nodes are in these signs. In March, when Rahu and Ketu change out of Taurus and Scorpio, the change and healing will be complete.

Mars is in the sign of Leo for the entire month of August. This gives a much-needed relief compared to when we had Mars in the sign of Cancer while mutually opposing Saturn in Capricorn and squaring Uranus in Aries. Because Mars is in powerful dignity this month, take advantage of this energy because things will change dramatically in September. During the months of September, October, and November, Mars and Sun will start to travel close together which means that Mars will be in a state of combustion. When a planet is combust, it loses the ability to fully express itself. Mars represents war, anger, violence, drive, ambition. Therefore, people will have trouble expressing these qualities as Mars travels closer to the Sun. It will exactly conjunct the Sun in Virgo October 8th. This will be very difficult! Mars with the Sun results in violence. On the day of the Boston marathon bombing, Mars was exactly conjunct the Sun, but it was in Aries indicating violence. It is important that during this time, we stay united with the intention of accomplishing a common goal. However, with all the planetary energies that are affecting us, it looks like people are going to have trouble staying united.

I want to caution everyone to start strengthening your immune system while you can. While Mars is in Leo, it is the perfect opportunity to do so. Once Mars enters Virgo in the month of September, I foresee some serious flu season crises. There will be a surge of the COVID-19 cases again. Historically, whenever Mars was transiting in Virgo, there have been some health crises that affect various parts of the world. The last time Mars was in Virgo was October 2019, and this was the beginning of the coronavirus. Also, the 2014 outbreak of the Ebola disease is another example of Mars’ transit in Virgo. Virgo is the sign of health and healing. Most importantly, I urge everyone to focus on healing the emotional body, those built up and unsettled emotions can result in sickness and disease. When we have fear and resentment, we attract disease and illness. When we have love, courage, and prosperity, we attract good health and success in life. Therefore, using the power of attraction, if we need to find constructive ways to replace our fears and resentments with love, courage, and prosperity; then we can eliminate those diseases that plague our body. So let us find ways to eliminate the negative emotions and replace them with positive ones so that we all can have a life we love. Meditation on the heart’s energy and concentrating on breathing will open and heal your  body, mind, and spirit.

Venus will be entering Virgo on August 10th, which is its sign of debilitation. Virgo is a critical zodiac sign. When Venus, the planet of love and romance, is in the sign of Virgo, people become over analytical when it comes to love. To avoid unnecessary conflicts, it is important that we allow our partners to freely express themselves so we can understand their perspective. When Mercury enters Virgo on August 25, it will be in the same sign as Venus. Mercury in Virgo will be at its exaltation point. When it is conjunct and debilitated Venus in Virgo, the debilitation gets uplifted and therefore, relationships will become easier to understand and manage.

In 2021, we will see the biggest breakdown due to all the events combined concerning covid, lockdowns, rebellion against government rules, corruption, and media censorship. Secrets surrounding all of this finally are revealed because of all the people around the world demanding answers. I believe the most profound aspect that brings this out is the square between Uranus and Saturn. An aspect of this magnitude happens in a series of three times. Many do not understand that in astrology long-standing aspects with outer planets occur three times and many times the last is the worst. With this information, now is the time to prepare. Take advantage of this window of time to start and complete any projects. The end of this year will be the grand finale for all that has been building. In reality, Uranus and Saturn’s square has been affecting the entire year. Those who are not aware of how astrology works are quick to judge its inaccuracy, but the planets never lie. Watch the change of events as the world explodes with rebellions never seen before.

Saturn and Uranus formed an exact square in February and June, and the final aspect is in December. Sometimes it activates events around these times. January 20th was the rebellion of the US elections, and July had floods and rebellion around the world, protests in Cuba, Australia, Canada, South Africa, and Iran. The end of the year will complete the events that shape this year, which relates to rebellion of the people around the world towards governments. The world will never be the same after this year. This pertains to the power of the people against governments. As this year ends, we will finally understand  the uprisings were because of the people taking back their power from the corrupt governments globally. This is monumental! Saturn represents government especially in Capricorn and Uranus is rebellion and this is exactly what happened. The truth is finally being exposed and the world will be a better place because of it.

Important Transit Dates for August 2021

  • Rahu in the sign of Taurus from 14 degrees

  • Ketu in the sign of Scorpio from 14 degrees

  • Jupiter retrograde in Aquarius from 5 – 1 degrees

  • Saturn retrograde in Capricorn from 16 - 13 degrees

  • Mars in Leo 7 - 27 degrees

  • Venus in Leo till August 10

  • Venus in Virgo August 10 – August 31

  • Mercury in Cancer till August 8

  • Mercury in Leo August 8 – August 25

  • Mercury in Virgo August 25 – August 31

  • Sun in Cancer August 1 – August 16

  • Sun in Leo. August 17 – August 31

August 2: Saturn opposes Mercury and Sun 16 degrees Capricorn/Cancer

Saturn’s aspect to Mercury and Sun can temporarily block our intellect and higher thinking. It is a good time to really focus and concentrate on matters that are important to us and leave the unnecessary clutter behind. If we apply focus and discipline in our lives, then we can make best use of this transit.

August 3: Uranus square Mercury 20 degrees Aries/Cancer

Our emotional bodies are inspiring us to think outside the box and come up with new, innovative ideas that people can use to effectively communicate with one another. People are feeling rebellious and are having an innate desire to change the world around them through new, innovative means.

August 6: Uranus trine Venus 20 degrees Aries/Leo

This is an exciting transit for social events. You never know who you will unexpectedly meet during this transit who can take your life to the next level. Relationships will have sudden sparks and there can be sudden gains experienced. People can even find new, authentic, and innovative ways of relating to other people in relationships.

August 6: Uranus square Sun 20 degrees Aries /Cancer

People will be inspired to do things in their own, unique manner. This is an excellent opportunity for people and our leaders to stand out in an unorthodox manner. However, be careful how you express your distinctive ego as well as your personality and leadership during this transit because there can be some sudden conflicts that may  arise because of this. Remember to keep other people’s perspectives in mind too.

August 6 – 9: Mercury ghandanta (27 degrees Cancer to 2 Leo)

Emotions will be a bit out of control especially in the way we communicate and express our feelings.  Ghandanta occurs between the last degrees of a water sign and the early degrees of a fire sign. It is important that we keep calm and cool. We need to communicate our thoughts rationally  so we can effectively get our points across during this transit.

August 8: New Moon 22 degrees Cancer

This is occurring in the nakshatra “Ashlesha”. This is a great time to reflect within and realize what is really important in your life. Ashlesha deals with the serpent, and it is a symbol of great wisdom. This is found in all sorts of occult sciences ranging from astrology to psychology. Use this energy to heal the issues that have been plaguing your life and prohibiting you from reaching your highest potential. There can also be an interest in poisons in terms of medicines that can heal diseases. Through the breakthrough of the coronavirus, there can be other alternatives that can heal other diseases.

August 9: Venus opposes Neptune 28 degrees Aquarius/Leo

This is a great transit to really get involved in the film, beauty, and fashion industry. Neptune opposing Venus can really heighten one's imaginative and creative aspects. However, be careful in the area of relationships. Make sure that you and your partner are being completely transparent with one another as people cannot see things clearly during this transit. Open communication is the key to making the most out of this transit.

August 10: Jupiter opposes Mercury 4 degrees Aquarius/Leo

This is another excellent opportunity for traveling and higher education. Jupiter opposing Mercury really promotes freedom to travel and learn various subjects that can enhance our thinking. Your mind will be open to a wide variety of ideas and concepts. There will be an overall optimistic viewpoint on life during this transit.

August 11: Mars 13 degrees Leo at midpoint of Rahu/Ketu 13 degrees Taurus/Scorpio

There can be some extreme emotions of anger that surface during this transit. It is wise to keep your cool during this time as things can be blown out of proportion and you could say things that you did not mean to say. Patience is the key to making the most out of this transit.

August 11: Venus enters Virgo.

Venus in Virgo can put relationships under a lot of scrutiny and stress. Venus is at its debilitation sign and does not feel comfortable expressing its true self when it comes to relationships. It is important that we do not criticize the people around us and that we learn how to accept the traits of others. When Mercury enters Virgo on August 25, the debilitation is uplifted, and people will start dealing with relationships in a much more practical manner.

August 11: Venus trines Pluto 0 degrees Virgo/Capricorn

Relationships become more intense and critical during this time. Be careful not to go overboard in this area. Refrain from being overly critical and judgmental towards others. Use this time to  do a self-analysis on your life.

August 13: Mars quincunx Saturn 15 degrees Leo/Capricorn

There can be more anger and frustration that is present during this time. Use this difficult energy to express your anger and frustration in a constructive manner. This will help mitigate the negative effects in this transit. Once you have expressed your frustration constructively, you can use it to better your life.

August 13: Jupiter quincunx Venus 3 degrees Aquarius/Virgo

This is another difficult transit in relationships. Be careful and considerate towards others. Refrain from being overly judgmental and cynical during this transit.

August 13 – August 18: Sun ghandanta from 27 degrees Cancer to 2 degrees Leo

This is a transit that occurs yearly. The transition from Sun in Cancer to Sun in Leo is an excellent time for self-expression and purifying your thoughts. You will be able to deal with negative energy effectively and there will be an easier inflow of positive energy once the ghandanta phase is over.

August 15: Neptune quincunx Sun 28 degrees Aquarius/Cancer

This is a time when we should really re-assess our goals and plans. This is an inconjunction, and since Neptune is involved, it usually means that we cannot see the true reality clearly. It is important that we stay grounded in reality and not allow our imagination and dreams to dominate our thinking in an unrealistic manner.

August 16: Mercury quincunx Saturn 14 degrees Leo/Capricorn

Communication can be a bit difficult during this transit. It is important to think things through before making your point. Sometimes this can cause some misunderstandings between people but if we use this energy properly, we can possibly prevent these miscommunications. Patience, perseverance, and thinking things through are the keys to making the most out of this transit.

August 17: Pluto quincunx Sun 0 degrees Capricorn/Leo This is another difficult transit for our world leaders. As Pluto represents control, power, manipulation, and transformation while Sun represents our life force and leaders, these two planets in a 6/8 relationship can cause some more discord in how world leaders are handling certain affairs.

August 18: Mercury and Mars conjunct 18 degrees Leo

This conjunction is known as the lawyer’s aspect. It is a great transit if used properly to debate and speak your mind about what truly matters for you. Use this transit as an opportunity to advocate for what you believe. Be careful not to aggressively impose your beliefs on others as this can cause major disagreements.

August 19: Jupiter opposes Sun 3 degrees Aquarius/Leo

This is a much better transit for our world leaders. Jupiter opposed the Sun gives our leaders great confidence and the optimism needed to make effective decisions that will benefit society for the greater good. This is a great time to accomplish tasks that you are needing to complete because of the light the Sun is providing to Jupiter via its aspect.

August 20: Uranus trine Mercury 20 degrees Aries/Leo

This will open people’s minds to exciting new possibilities. There can be some exciting news coming your way that can change the way you think. This will have a very stimulating, and electrifying effect on the way you communicate. Just make sure you are using this energy appropriately, as Uranus can sometimes be over the top and cause excessive energy.

August 21: Rahu trine Venus 12 degrees Taurus/Virgo

Rahu will be at its exaltation sign but, its dispositor Venus will be at its debilitation sign. This will temporarily weaken Rahu’s ability to perform at its highest state while Venus is debilitated. There can be some extremes in the economy regarding the stock market during this transit so be prepared to ride the wave.

August 22: Uranus trine Mars 20 degrees Aries/Leo

There is a strong desire for an independent way of thinking. People during this transit need the freedom to act upon their instincts and pursue their direction without any restraint. However, be careful with any rash actions you take because you may be prone to criticism or setbacks regarding the rash actions you take.

August 22: Full Moon 5 degrees Aquarius, conjunct Jupiter, Neptune, opposes Mercury, Mars, and Sun in Leo.

This is an excellent full moon transit that will bring a higher awareness to our world leaders. This full moon is occurring in the nakshatras of Magha (Leo) and Dhanista (Aquarius). Leaders have the opportunity to use this awareness to make better choices that will benefit the economy and the lives of the common people. This will be a very optimistic time. Dhanista is one of the wealth-giving nakshatras and Magha represents kings and leadership. This can be a time where leaders are strategizing the current wealth and economic status of each country. They should use this opportunity to help benefit the common people for their highest good.

August 23: Saturn trine Venus 14 degrees Capricorn/Virgo

This is excellent for balancing the practicalities in relationships. Saturn brings a realistic approach to all matters. While it trines Venus in Virgo, it is an excellent opportunity to reflect on how critical you should or should not be when it comes to personal relationships. This will help you see the other person’s point of view and you can use this to improve yourself and the relationships around you.

August 26: Mercury trines Pluto 0 degrees Virgo/Capricorn

There is a deep and intellectual way of thinking regarding our government and healing. Capricorn represents the government and Virgo can deal with health and healing. There can be some profound ideas that people have that can help deal with the current issues that have been lurking around world governments.

August 27: Jupiter quincunx Mercury 2 degrees Aquarius/Virgo

Communication and the way we speak to one another can be a little off during this transit. There can also be some temporary difficulty in how we can apply our intellect to make good decisions since Jupiter and Mercury will be in a 6/8 relationship. Take this opportunity to weigh the pros and cons of each result’s decision you are trying to make. This is the best way to make use of this transit.

August 28: Uranus quincunx Venus 20 degrees Aries/Virgo

This is a time where personal and global relationships can feel unstable. Uranus represents sudden unexpected events, and it is forming a 6/8 relationship with Venus. Make sure you are being transparent in your relationships so that if unexpected events do occur, you are able to handle them with ease.

August 31: Saturn quincunx Sun 14 degrees Capricorn/Leo

Make sure you find a balance in fulfilling your personal needs as well as your obligations during this time. People may find themselves with a heavy sense of responsibility during this time which can affect their energy level.

Many thanks to Goutam Gupta for his help writing these predictions. You can book a reading with him here

With gratitude,

Joni Patry

"