Corona Injection side effects going haywire

BhaktaRobin

Apr 30, 2021, 4:52:57 AM4/30/21
to Prabhupadanuga
PCR Test Problem explained by inventor of PCR test https://t.me/lifehackpower/97

MASSIVE BLEEDING IN WOMEN - ERECTILE PROBLEMS IN MEN. WHAT IS THE INJECTION DOING TO HUMANITY? https://www.bitchute.com/video/GiCr5pJnBRAx/

Alzheimers as side effect

Many reports in Germany from people working in elderly people care that old people without prior problems suddenly die after the mrna injection. One of my friends also told me this happened to his friends dad...

Ys
HariBol

BhaktaRobin

Apr 30, 2021, 4:44:46 PM4/30/21
to Prabhupadanuga

BhaktaRobin

May 14, 2021, 6:51:24 PM5/14/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Magnets Cling to Where People are Vaccinated

Blog/DiseasePosted May 13, 2021 by Martin Armstrong
The latest thing going viral is that people who accepted the vaccination are finding that for some weird reason, magnets stick to their arm where they got the shot. This is leading many people to believe that Gates’ microchips are being implanted. This is going viral in and of itself. Others keep swearing there are no chips. If they are changing your DNA, does that mean your DNA is now patented to the Gates’ pharmaceutical monopoly? They can already find you with your phone. I suppose if you use a burner phone, then the chip would be the answer. Now, the CDC, without long-term studies, has authorized vaccinating teenagers.

Clearly, politicians NEVER tell the truth. Government is in bed with the vaccine companies, and the media has abandoned independence. If there are chips being implanted and any doctor provides such evidence, he will be taken off of YouTube and canceled by BigTech.

The problem that emerges is simply we have no idea what the truth is in the matter. They will not address this matter, but they will call it a conspiracy theory.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/magnets-cling-to-where-people-are-vaccinated/

rainer hahn

May 15, 2021, 2:59:12 AM5/15/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
when completely healthy people die after the vaccination they say, "the benefits outweigh the risks". But actually, this is murder. In Germany, the whole thing is very strange. While allegedly thousands are dying from Covid they have on TV talks about "theater improvement", "important soccer matches", laughing cabaret artists talking for hours, or tennis matches. If dead bodies would really piling up to big mountains all these leisure activities would not be on TV. Normally without this pandemic, there are approx 2600 people dying every day in Germany. In the US approx 7500. So it seems this number hasn't changed. The same amount of people are dying during this pandemic.

Bhakta Robin

Aug 27, 2021, 5:47:09 AM8/27/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
💥BEST VIDEO COMPILATION (German / ENGLISH)‼ ️ https://t.me/FaktenFriedenFreiheit/13277

 Please share and distribute this incredibly good video compilation with German translation.

 DR.SUCHARIT BHAKDI (German virologist):
 "It's all planned ... that's another level of crime now."

 MICHAEL YEADON (former Pfizer chief scientist):
 "This system was set up with the help of lies for a specific purpose."

 DR. ROBERT MALONE (inventor of mRNA technology):
 "Our problem is the assumption that this vaccine is like any other vaccine, (...) and it is not."

 KARY MULLIS (inventor of the PCR test):
 "If you do it (PDR test) well, you can find everything in everyone."

 DR.PETER McCOLLOUGH (epidemiologist, cardiologist, internist):
 "This is science astray. These deaths are so closely related to the vaccine."

 ..and these are only a few of the renowned experts in this video.

rainer hahn <raine...@gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 15. Mai 2021, 08:59:
when completely healthy people die after the vaccination they say, "the benefits outweigh the risks". But actually, this is murder. In Germany, the whole thing is very strange. While allegedly thousands are dying from Covid they have on TV talks about "theater improvement", "important soccer matches", laughing cabaret artists talking for hours, or tennis matches. If dead bodies would really piling up to big mountains all these leisure activities would not be on TV. Normally without this pandemic, there are approx 2600 people dying every day in Germany. In the US approx 7500. So it seems this number hasn't changed. The same amount of people are dying during this pandemic.

Bhakta Robin

Sep 8, 2021, 3:07:35 AM9/8/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
How long will the vaccinated live?
Inventor of Graphene oxide predicts they will die soon:

BhaktaRobin

Sep 22, 2021, 12:00:24 AM9/22/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Whistleblower inside US Hospital. Hidden camera. People are getting severe side effects from the covid vaxxine / genetical modified injection https://t.me/oliverjanichinternational/180

BhaktaRobin

Sep 22, 2021, 8:10:48 AM9/22/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Ingenious Jewish doctor who successfully treated 6000 "Covid" patients:
“I'm going to do another thought experiment with you: If everyone on the planet got Covid and didn't seek treatment, the global death rate would be less than half a percent. I am not advocating that, because then 35 million people would die. However, if we follow the advice of some of the world's leading politicians - like Bill Gates who said "7 billion people need to be vaccinated" last year - the death rate will be over 2 billion people! SO WAKE UP! THIS IS WORLD WAR 3! We are experiencing a level of evil that we have never seen in human history! ”Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, author of the Zelenko “Early Treatment” protocol that saved thousands of Covid-19 patients. ("Zelenko trains the Rabbinical Court", Rumble; starts at 11:45 minutes)
And all of this WITHOUT VACCINATION for a few cents with a non-patented drug and without hospitalization

BhaktaRobin

Oct 7, 2021, 8:54:26 PM10/7/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Aborted human fetus used inside corona vaxxine confirmed by Pfizer whistleblower:

Pratyatosa Das ACBSP

Oct 8, 2021, 12:26:57 AM10/8/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
This video was uploaded to YouTube yesterday. It's still there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXGB5FzhPc

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prabhupadanuga" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/istagosthi/6dd98a95-3ac5-4050-b060-1ac74c3f892cn%40googlegroups.com.

rainer hahn

Oct 8, 2021, 5:06:47 AM10/8/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
These are synthetically reproduced fetal cells that are in every vaccine.

Pratyatosa Das ACBSP

Oct 8, 2021, 5:13:00 AM10/8/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
I posted the <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXGB5FzhPc> video on Facebook, but Facebook took it down, and warned me about possible restrictions on my account if I commited another such "danger to people" offense!

Bhakta Robin

Oct 8, 2021, 6:57:15 AM10/8/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
welcome to fascism
If they were honest, why do they need censorship 1984 style?

Pratyatosa Das ACBSP

Oct 8, 2021, 7:35:12 AM10/8/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
Obviously, they are afraid of the truth.

rainer hahn

Oct 9, 2021, 7:05:15 AM10/9/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
I already got seven warnings on Facebook, six were taken back. But they threaten to delete your account when more "deviations against the forum rules" happen. They obviously do that with Java filters to find certain words, then staff members look closer. Once I just used the word "morons" and they blocked my account for three days. So they have a list of words and when the bots find one of these words in your text  an alarm annunciator starts to blink. Then a person looks at it and decides to give you a warning or not. Of course governments hate Facebook and want  to have it taken down. Governments do not want people around the globe to communicate with each other. That's why for example Americans cannot read European newspapers and vice versa. They call it "General Data Protection Regulation GDPR".

Hari Cherupalli

Oct 10, 2021, 11:37:35 AM10/10/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
I heard America is lifting the Travel Ban from November on one condition. Whoever enters the US they must show the Vaccine Card & Covid Report -ve latest at Port of Entry.

BhaktaRobin

Oct 22, 2021, 5:06:55 PM10/22/21
to Prabhupadanuga
"Here is a brief idea of an exemption letter which can be backed up with many appropriate references

Why Vaccines are Against the Principles of Krishna Consciousness

Sincere followers of the Krishna consciousness movement and its bona fide branches follow strict principles that prohibit the use of intoxicants, stimulants, meat, fish, eggs and non-Vedic medicines, or medicines that use impure (or non-sattvic) ingredients.

All true devotees of the Krishna consciousness movement, disciples of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, offer everything they eat or ingest, including medicines, to Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Impure and unknown substances are prohibited for offering at home or in Krishna temples. Real devotees of Krishna never agree to gamble with their health, or allow gross materialists with questionable motives, or their agents in government, to dictate their health care. They never willingly agree to let themselves get injected with experimental or toxic or potentially dangerous drugs or vaccines, such the so-called Covid-19 vaccines or subsequent booster shots. They understand that Krishna alone is responsible for their health and prosperity if they depend on Him solely and try to live purely and naturally-- as He and His representatives have always taught.

The Krishna consciousness movement and its many branches are committed to pursuing legal actions against employers and/or businesses that try to enforce vaccine mandates on its workers or customers who have refused the vaccine due to religious or medical reasons of exemption--or due to concern regarding the long- or short-term side effects of impure and experimental drugs and “vaccination” regimes. "

BhaktaRobin

Nov 1, 2021, 1:40:13 PM11/1/21
to Prabhupadanuga

BhaktaRobin

Nov 1, 2021, 1:40:13 PM11/1/21
to Prabhupadanuga
For US Devotees if your employer wants to fire you for refusing the experimental genetically modified vaccine:
No Hare Krishna Devotees can take a medical treatment that includes parts of aborted fetuses:

Traugott Ickeroth - https://traugott-ickeroth.com/liveticker/ - The storm is here!, [23.02.21 15:16]
[Redirected from Gerhard Wisnewski OFFICIAL]
According to this video: Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and aborted fetuses (German):. Removal of tissue from live fetuses in "extreme pain".

"John-Henry Westen Show interviews Pamela Acker, vaccine researcher. Original title: "WATCH | The origin of the abortion-tainted vaccines will sicken you" The two currently approved vaccines are those from Moderna and Pfizer. Both mRNA vaccines are very similar at the cellular/molecular level. The nucleic acids are synthesized in the lab. Manufactured without coming into contact with fetal cells. However, when you see how these vaccines were developed. Original research documents the use of HEK 293 cells (embryonic zygotes) in the production of these vaccines.

Excerpt:::::; ...Well, that leads us directly to the baby body parts scandal that we're dealing with now, where university researchers have practically asked the mother first, "So we need a kidney or an arm or whatever for experiments, and if you're aborting anyway, could you provide that to us?" And sometimes they would ask them to wait longer so that it would be more developed and they could get a better sample. Absolutely disgusting. And so that's what happened for vaccines, that it was not unplanned abortions at all. This was a planned abortion and removal of fetal tissue, in - as you said - five minutes after the abortion. The nonsense of talking about miscarriages in this is perfectly clear.
I actually wanted to say that it is even worse. And that's where I always give a warning when children's ears are listening to the recording, because it's much more graphic than what I just described. In many cases, the babies - since it's done for certain purposes, research purposes - are born by cesarean section. So the babies are sometimes still alive when the researchers start to extract the tissue - so their heart is still beating and they generally don't get anesthetic because that interferes with the cells that the researchers are trying to extract. So they remove the tissue while the baby is alive and feeling extreme pain. That makes it even more sadistic. My pastor in a sermon the other day compared this to the Aztecs when they consecrated their temples; they practically ripped out the beating hearts of their victims that they offered them on top of the temples and then threw their bodies down. That's pretty much what these researchers are doing..."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

BhaktaRobin

Dec 12, 2021, 5:58:15 PM12/12/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Nara Narayana Dasa ACBSP shares information that Sura Dasa died from the Covid19 Vaccine Booster:

Great that People that run the Pada Blog support this human experiment and advocate the mass killing of devotees by injecting an untested medical product(that contains parts from human abortions)!

BhaktaRobin

Dec 31, 2021, 1:48:56 PM12/31/21
to Prabhupadanuga
covid impfschaden.jpg

Harinam Dasa

Jan 31, 2022, 1:39:02 PM1/31/22
to Prabhupadanuga

Political pandemic documentary https://odysee.com/@PlanetLockdown:6/Planet-Lockdown-Film-English:8

Created and spread by the demonic Chinese Communist Party and its paid surrogates in the U.S. and the U.N.

BhaktaRobin

Jan 31, 2022, 6:25:46 PM1/31/22
to Prabhupadanuga
HariBol, pamho AGTSP
Prabhupada disciples first generation speaking up against the media lies of the demons:
Mahabhuddi Pr. Gaura dasa and others.
Highly recommned! :)
Ys.

BhaktaRobin

Feb 2, 2022, 4:40:47 PM2/2/22
to Prabhupadanuga
We will have our second video interview tomorrow, on the theme of "The Global Scam & Krishna's Plan". I Gaura Das, will speak for a bit on my observations, over the past two years about the confusion and division created by pushing the Jabs in ISKCON, and then will introduce ayurvedic pratitioner, Nimai Caitanya to speak about his patients who he has been treating with corona and effects of taking the Jab. Here is the information. We start at 8:30 AM New York CIty TIme / EST until 10:30 AM he Global Scam & Krishna’s Plan Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FD3J-b2b40 We got 600 visitors on our first day of posting , and now over 1000 views, of the 9 devotee speakers against the Jab, and then Youtube censored us for "breaking community guidelines by giving vaccine misinformation", so we reposted it here in case anyone is interested: https://www.bitchute.com/video/APETbk6ZJHI3/ Please make note of this Link for all future Panel Discussions on "The Global (Covid) Scam & Krishna's Plan" as well as Krishna Book Readings and Friday Nectar of Instruction Reading (tonight , please come, always 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time for the study group) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7027677755?pwd=YUUwMlo3ZzdPeWt4Y1dZRmJUMHVWQT09 Meeting ID: 702 767 7755 Passcode: gaura

BhaktaRobin

Feb 7, 2022, 5:20:23 PM2/7/22
to Prabhupadanuga

rainer hahn

Feb 7, 2022, 7:01:07 PM2/7/22
to istag...@googlegroups.com
Where have these Prabhus been all these years since1977? Gaura Dasa? He recently kicked me out of the "Prabhupada Reunion Forum" just like he kicked out Nandalal dd who meanwhile was found dead in her house. She wrote me this:

Dear Prabhu, I am not a member of this group altho at one time I was one of the Admins. When Gaura exposed his genitals to me twice on Skype I left and took him up before ISKCON Resolve at the suggestion of Brahmatirtha Prabhu. He did admit that he had exposed himself but argued that it was all a big mistake. However, the psychologist who was chosen especially due to the issues involved said to him "Yes, but then you did it again after Nandalal dasi confronted you. That cannot be a mistake!" Ever since then their policy has been to attack me rather than stop the behavior. Since then I know of at least 2 other people he exposed himself to: one another of our godsisters and one was not on Skype but was one of our godbrothers. Ramesvara knows about this and so does Sevananda and Ekanatha. Interesting and sad to see how men in our movement cover-up (no pun intended) for one another. I also told Bhumi about this and she called me a liar. At the time she had not been chanting her rounds for about 2 months. Anyway, The Legacy Project has nothing to do with the object of Gaura's group. If you choose not to share your email that is your choice. SP's disciples deserve to have the Memoirs and their Memorials along with their photos collected in an organized manner as they are a part of the history of ISKCON and the legacy we should be leaving behind in an organized manner for all those that are coming up after us. Best wishes to you.
PS, I have chosen not to publicly fight with Gaura or his groupies for the moment. I am, however actively looking for others that he has exposed himself to as I feel this is an issue that should be dealt with by a psychiatrist. I very much dislike the idea that he has such disrespect for the ladies that Srila Prabhupada accepted as his disciples. I should add, however, that they have publicly attacked me several times. Sevananda just recently publicly attacked me on the post where I announced we are working on a website, by calling me a 'loose cannon'. It is unfortunate that these types of attacks further divide our Movement. I also feel sad that they are fond of calling themselves 'senior disciples'. When Gaura exposed himself, he was also not chanting his rounds and I had been told by Ekanatha that he had not consistently been chanting them for years.

Bhakta Robin

Feb 8, 2022, 9:07:03 AM2/8/22
to istag...@googlegroups.com
HariBol,
pamho AGTSP

I do not agree with gaura Dasa's views as well. He also disregards Srila Prabhupada's instructions about the Gaudiya Matha Godbrothers:

I am just sharing this material regarding the covaids...
There are other nice devotees on these vids like Maha Bhuddi Pr.

Ys

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Prabhupadanuga" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/istagosthi/CAHVYU7CQkJtO2bWESOjY2SF7NxJZv7n6d_6VPh185W2bo0egMQ%40mail.gmail.com.

BhaktaRobin

Feb 8, 2022, 5:46:02 PM2/8/22
to Prabhupadanuga

BhaktaRobin

Feb 16, 2022, 5:30:21 PM2/16/22
to Prabhupadanuga
Dear Devotees, I just recorded this Prabhupada story, from Bhagavat Maharaja, that is relevant to our immediate times. Please listen and Share. I am ready to record you any time to address all devotees world-wide. There are many bewildered by their vaxxed leaders that tell them NOT to go on Harinam at these protests!?!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gndGxHVuHT0

See you at our 12 Noon NYC Time Zoom Session of "The Global Scam & Krsna's Plan" tomorrow!

rainer hahn

Feb 17, 2022, 10:02:22 AM2/17/22
to istag...@googlegroups.com
But this would mean that Prabhupada told the devotees one thing but he personally did the opposite? "This morning some medical officer came to inject me about the yellow fever." "Ah. Hong Kong flu. Yes. So everyone took that vaccination. So our Hayagrīva Prabhu took me also. "All right, let us have." (laughter) So there was no attack. Fortunately, there was no attack."

Bhakta Robin

Feb 17, 2022, 6:18:49 PM2/17/22
to istag...@googlegroups.com
https://www.transparenztest.de/post/ema-415303-der-1466095-gemeldeten-covid-impf-nebenwirkungen-sind-schwer

covid vaccine has more side effects thanall other previousvaccines together

tiny blue bar are all other vaccines

20220217_232312.jpg

BhaktaRobin

Feb 27, 2022, 4:49:15 PM2/27/22
to Prabhupadanuga
Gaura Dasa: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/PuF8Jf0qhKLh/
While our GBCs, gurus and swamis are hiding away, telling us not to do sankirtan at the huge protests, courageous grassroots devotees are on the front lines supporting the protesters against the tyrannical Jabbing government demons and making devotees. This is called leading without a title. When there is no leader, become one! In New Zealand , devotes are distributing 3000 plates of Prasadam everyday, and doing kirtan at the protest 12 hrs everyday, despite the orders of the two GBC men there Ramai Swami and Devamrta Swami to NOT attend the protests against the tyrannical Jabbers. Devotees sing the Standard simple melody so everyone can join in. The local authorities are telling devotees not to join the protest but the hard core front liners go anyway because they depend on Krsna and are not afraid of anythihng Here is a wonderful testimony: From a devotee , Vanessa, whose husband Buddhi, prepared a lot of the prasadam for the protests, where 3000 plates are being served out everyday, despite Devamrta Swami and Ramai Swami saying these are not our devotees and they are not authorized to do this "My friend smarana sent this: I have an amazing story to share. So this morning I went to get my hair done at this lady's house(non indian, never met her before) I found her on the Auckland businesses open-to-all group. We were just chatting about the mandates etc. and then talked about how I'm a 'Hare Krishna' she said she had been at the protest with her young daughter for 5 days and they spent a lot of time in the Hare Krishna tent, her daughter then comes to me while I'm getting my hair done and starts chanting Hare Krishna. The lady also showed me videos on her phone of them at the HK tent playing kartals, chanting etc. She said her duaghter especially was drawn to Tulasi prabhu's kirtan. Long story short- we talked about a lot of philosophy and she was totally into it, she was the one who brought up topics, such as demigods and demons to me. I was like in shock half of the time that I was talking to such a conscious personality, luckily my appointment took 2 hours so we had a long time to chat but we also continued to chat afterwards too. She is asking me where can she come to get into KC now that everywhere is mandated... (Loft and Temple) I told her we will have to figure something out"
Source: https://t.me/HareKrishna1008/9053

BhaktaRobin

Mar 12, 2022, 4:32:39 PM3/12/22
to Prabhupadanuga
Democide Death by Government. Data Analysis former Wallstreet Manager As many young people died through covid vaccine as in the vietnam war

Alex Georgiadis

Mar 12, 2022, 7:09:05 PM3/12/22
to istagosthi

BhaktaRobin

Jun 22, 2022, 5:28:02 AM6/22/22
to Prabhupadanuga
In the U.S., there was a relatively stable proportion of disabled people of about 29 million for many years. Since the introduction of vaccination, this number has now increased by three million. Even in the U.S., most mass media are still reluctant to really publicize all this in a big way, but it is going around strongly. Naomi Wolf called it a genocide after first evaluations of the Pfizer documents!

Jack Eskildsen

Jul 7, 2022, 6:48:18 PM7/7/22
to istag...@googlegroups.com

Off topic but do you guys know anything about Cern? I believe in the possibility of the supernatural but at the same time it seems to attract a lot of scammers. I have always liked Shiva and have never believed Shiva is evil like a lot of Christians have unfortunately been led to believe. I don't know if cern is really tapping into the supernatural or if it is all a psyop but I just read yesterday that Cern is now using record amounts of energy to find dark matter. The night after I read this we had the largest lighning and thunder storm I have seen in a long time. I am not saying cern did that but it was kind of eerie. lol

BhaktaRobin

Sep 3, 2022, 6:06:08 PM9/3/22
to Prabhupadanuga
No idea, what does it matter. the demons do all kinds of stupid projects to waste money stolen from the taxpayers.
Srila Prabhupada challenged the rascal scientists. cern is just another rascaldom and theft of taxpayer money.
Read Life comes from life.