Warning for USA from Psychic - Power and Internet outages in June-July

BhaktaRobin

May 29, 2021, 9:23:33 AM5/29/21
to Prabhupadanuga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QefhLMIbCJM important update for usa power outages as false flag and water problems get fuel a generator and some portable water filters please Prabhu to drink river water

BhaktaRobin

May 29, 2021, 9:40:16 PM5/29/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Jony Patry also warns the USA at minute 36:00
Most important LIVE Youtube video update of the year. Talking about.June and July 2021!

UFO Disclosure on 60 Minutes TV Show is here as predicted by Joni Patry (We as followers of the Vedas know about the Devas and Asuras already):
But she is wrong about the virus, because she assumes the virus infection theory is right. They do not know Dr. Stefan Lankas research that Virus are not even able to infect you:
German Scientist Dr. Stefan Lanka dismantling the Virus Theory

Pradyumna Dasa ACBSP on Srila Prabhupada's statement on vedic astrology

BhaktaRobin

Jun 8, 2021, 8:42:42 PM6/8/21
to Prabhupadanuga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hPmObebiOI
Unbelievable Future Events Are Coming For the U.S.A.

July into August some problem for US

BhaktaRobin

Jun 15, 2021, 10:29:34 AM6/15/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Vedic Astrologer Joni Patry predicts big event for USA around July 1st:

"The solar eclipse on June 10th is explosive as the degree of Ketu during the eclipse is on the fixed star Antares, which is the star of war. Wars around the world will intensify as the masses of people become more and more angry.

As Mars is in Cancer, there will be much greater fear of insecurity and as it opposes Saturn, it will really become difficult. As a result, Uranus is at the midpoint (squaring) of Mars, and Saturn is very turbulent for the next few months. Everything is mounting to an explosive event by the first week of July."

"Anyone who has a planet at around 19 degrees of Libra will be greatly impacted at the end of June and the beginning of July. Therefore, there is a huge shift or change that will be forming in your life which will declutter any areas that are not conducive to your personal growth. Although this change can feel uncomfortable for many, the ultimate result will be for your greatest good. People do not change unless there are circumstances that force them to change. If we can look at change as a mechanism for personal growth and development, then we can evolve into a much better society and world.

Be prepared because the world is getting ready to go through some of the biggest changes in history as the planets move into uncharted territory. There will be a major crisis for the U.S.

The focus is going to be on world leaders and particularly on our current President, Joe Biden. Right now, there still seems to be a lot of discord in terms of leadership. There seems to be a lot of confusion and disagreements on how our world leaders want to fix things and move forward. Remember, everyone has the intention for world peace and for things to get better. However, not everyone has the same methods or ideas. This is where fights and disagreements occur. Whenever we forget about the common intention and focus on our individual righteous beliefs and ways to achieve that goal, then we create disharmony and dissatisfaction among all of us. Now more than ever, we really need to come together as a collective society and leave our righteous and extremist beliefs aside. This will allow us to flourish as a society."

BhaktaRobin

Jun 26, 2021, 7:36:48 PM6/26/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Big event for USA from July 1st onwards
Upcoming July major Aspects: Saturn square Uranus opposite Mars : Explosive events!
She does not see big economic crash

BhaktaRobin

Jul 1, 2021, 7:07:29 AM7/1/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Vedic Astrologer Joni Patry

"To my Dear Friends and Community,

JULY

This is the most pivotal month of the year! Everything will change dramatically within the first week. Get ready for an extremely eventful time, as there will be many extremes occurring throughout this month. Expect the unexpected!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Independence Day in the U.S. on the 4th of July, but please lay low as this is the most volatile time of the year. There is a huge desire for freedom and independence during this month, especially after the last year and a half.

During the first week, frustration will surface and explode due to intense astrological aspects. The square of Saturn to Uranus creates an intense hard aspect that occurs every twelve years and always involves a major breakdown and destruction. Transiting Mars as it comes into opposition with Saturn and squares Uranus will be the trigger as  Mars is a powerful planet for initiating events. This will be a challenging month around the world, particularly during the first week. This is forming a T square with Saturn, Uranus and Mars.

Saturn opposing Mars is the most challenging aspect as it causes intense obstacles, but as both planets square Uranus, this can cause unexpected sudden events that involve accidents and breakdowns. Because Uranus rules electricity, expect many power outages, and the heat will make it unbearable. Another thing Uranus rules is aircraft, meaning there will be many upsets in the airline industry. Again this occurs during the first week of July.

This T square of Saturn square Uranus opposing Mars occurs July 1st. If you have a planet at around 18 – 20 degrees of Libra, then get ready because this is going to be an eventful time for you! On July 1st, Saturn will be at 18 degrees of Capricorn while Mars will be at 18 degrees of Cancer. So personal planets around 18- 20 degrees of Capricorn, Cancer, and Aries will be affected as well. This mutual opposition between Mars and Saturn can cause delays and setbacks that can impact the economy and stock market. This is because the Saturn and Mars transit will be occurring in the United States on the 2nd / 8th house axis which deals with money and finances. The stock market will continue to be very volatile with a downturn in the stock market / economy. For those who have the finances to do so, this is the perfect opportunity to invest and make the most of this transit. But remember, you have to hold on to your investments long-term. Do not expect things to transform overnight. Certain stocks will do well, such as airlines and hospitality due to the increase in travel, but oil prices are due to rise causing much of the stock market to decline due to increased expenses in shipping. While Mars is in Leo from July 20 – September 6th oil prices will continue to rise.

Cryptocurrency will continue to be very unpredictable but may decrease in value as well. So again, if you have been waiting to invest, then it may be a great opportunity. In the chart of Bitcoin, Saturn will be in the 2nd house going over natal Rahu in Capricorn while Mars will be in the 8th house of Cancer going over natal Ketu. This could trigger a downturn in the cryptocurrency market. (Please note that we are not financial experts. We are simply interpreting the astrology behind the cryptocurrency and stock market. Make these decisions at your own discretion.)

As Mars is transiting in Cancer until July 20th, many mishaps, setbacks, and delays will be occurring as Mars is at its weakest debilitated state. Mars rules courage, ambition and willpower so it seems many have lost their desire or willpower to create the changes they may need in their life. I hear people say they have simply given up. If you feel frustrated, angry with a sense of giving up then just relax and wait until Mars goes into Leo on July 20th. In Leo Mars will have a greater sense of power and give will power back.

Before Mars goes into Leo, it will be ghandanta at 29 degrees Cancer on July 18 – 21.  Ghandanta is when a planet is the last degrees of a water sign and the first degree of fire. It most commonly refers to being out of control with a sense of drowning. When a major planet is ghandanta there seems to be events of drowning such as in storms. Watch for treacherous weather and or people being out of control.

As travel restrictions become lifted, people are becoming more inclined to travel again. Take this as an opportunity to rejuvenate yourself and enjoy the aspects of life that were lacking due to the pandemic. There are going to be several opportunities that promote travel in the month of July. Even though there will be chaotic events this month, July 12 is a good time for travel as Jupiter aspects Mercury, and both planets rule travel. I also believe that the airline and travel industry will continue to do well this month. Oil prices may also continue to increase as more people start traveling again. From July 7 to 25, Mercury will be in Gemini promoting travel. So the time to travel begins after July 7th with the most auspicious day being July 12. Travel plans will be treacherous the first week of July.

As mentioned before, when I see a very difficult aspect in a President or leader of a country’s birth chart occurring it may indicate there may be an upset in the country’s homeland or an attack or health issue for that leader. President Biden has his natal Mars at the exact 19 degree mark in Libra and that will be exactly aspected by the coming T square, both Saturn and Mars square this degree and Uranus opposes it. This happens July 1st but will be in orb for an entire week, maybe even a month.

In the U.S., a very important holiday we all celebrate is our country’s birthday, Independence Day, July 4th. All of us have special celebrations around the world. But since I see July 4th as being a very difficult day astrologically, I want to remind everyone of our true nature and connection to all humanity. Since Mars is still in Cancer, the sign is family and it is a good time to heal our issues within our family. As to the chaos occurring worldwide, take this time to stay close to home; do not go to crowded places as there is potential danger.

The world is awakening now as Jupiter stations in the nakshatra Shatabhishak, the nakshatra of the sky watcher, indicating everything to do with the celestial sky, astronomy, astrology, and anything out in space, particularly aliens. Now is the time the truth comes out concerning our connections to others from other planets. I believe they are here to help us evolve, and this is exactly what is occurring.

Another very important astrological degree that is activated now is the placement of where Ketu is all this month at 16 degrees Scorpio, which is the degree of the fixed star Antares the star of war. This degree has been very prominent since we just had a solar eclipse on June 10th and Ketu was stationed at this degree. At the times of an eclipse, the nodes of the Moon, Rahu and Ketu station, meaning they stay at the same degree around eclipses for three months. This makes this degree much more powerful. Ketu rules losses and its position here can indicate major losses from a warlike event. Around the world people are frustrated and angry. The anger stems from being repressed for so long from the virus and all the misinformation and lies authorities have been instigating about the virus. All the lies are slowly but surely surfacing and now no one believes anything the mainstream media is sending out. This will cause a sudden breakdown and blowup in society that will change the world forever and I do believe it is for the betterment of humanity. But we must go through the tunnel to get there.

Holidays are a way that we make times in our lives meaningful; they unite us. These are events that help us feel a connection, whether it is a religious holiday, national holiday, birthday, or anniversary. These are the events that give meaning to our lives, but they would mean nothing if we had no one to share them with. It is when people feel disconnected that they feel alienated, and negative unconscious behaviors emerge in our society. Individuals who have been alienated in their lives feel more separated from others, becoming more disconnected from their natural state of being, which is a state of unity. War and disruption is a case of others not recognizing our natural state of unity. The more ego-centered we become, the more we are separating ourselves from the state of unity. When we pretend we are better or more powerful than others, then we are separating ourselves.

The ego is what gives us a sense of separation from others. When we come to realize that humanity will never evolve and grow to a higher level until every single human being evolves we will realize we aren’t separate. You cannot work on your own enlightenment without considering you are part of the whole, and until every human we are connected to evolves, we won’t find total enlightenment because there is still that missing soul that completes humanity. We are one, and when we do evolve individually, we affect the whole and uplift the collective mass. So, when I ask why the world is such a difficult place, I remind myself we are only trying to find our sense of belonging, validation, and connection to others, and to feel our natural sense of Unity.

Expect the unexpected and get ready for a major transformation that will permanently change the world and our lives forever. But remember now is the time for Unity and family. Do not let the difficult astrological forces disturb your family and happiness. Stay home and celebrate your lives and the holiday. Find your connection to others and love of humanity. Celebrate what is meaningful for you and your family. For those in the U.S., remember the 4th of July is about our freedom. We are going to have a more free world as the truths are finally revealed. I keep saying the truth is being revealed and it is most definitely little by little throughout this entire year. The truth is setting us FREE.

Many thanks to Goutam Gupta for helping write these Predictions. Book an astrology reading with him here.

July 2021 Important Transit Dates

July 01: Mars Opposes Saturn 18 degrees Cancer/Capricorn

July 04:  Sun quincunx Saturn

July 07: Mercury enters Gemini

July 09: New Moon 23 degree Gemini

July 16: Sun enters Cancer

July 17: Venus enters Leo

July 18: Mars Quincunx Neptune 29 Cancer/Aquarius

July 20: Mars enters Leo

July 22: Mars Quincunx Pluto 1 degree Leo/Capricorn

July 23: Full Moon 7 degrees Capricorn

July 25: Mercury enters Cancer

July 29: Mars Opposes Jupiter  5 degrees Leo/Aquarius

Predictions

July 1: Mars opposes Saturn Cancer/ Capricorn 18 degrees Uranus square Mars and Saturn 19 degrees Aries

This is a very eventful transit; expect the unexpected.

People with a planet between 18 – 19 degrees of Libra, Capricorn, Aries, and Cancer will be most affected. Saturn and Mars both aspecting the sign of Libra along with Uranus will cause sudden, unexpected transformation that people did not see coming. This change is necessary for growth and will create a better future.

July 3: Sun quincunx Saturn 18 degrees Gemini / Capricorn

World leaders are struggling to create peace. Leadership is threatened around the world. Security is an issue as the world is going through a major transformation. Make sure you find a balance in fulfilling your personal needs as well as your obligations during this time. People may find themselves with a heavy sense of responsibility during this time which can affect their energy level.

July 6: Venus opposes Saturn  17 degrees Cancer/Capricorn

Do not rush things through during this transit as Saturn naturally is a slow-moving planet. Saturn loves to take its time to really think things through before pursuing any major commitments. If you feel isolated or cut-off during this time, take this opportunity as a time of self-reflection. This can cause setbacks in relationships.

July 6: Mercury square Neptune 29 degrees Taurus/Aquarius

Communication with others will be confusing with a lack of clarity. During this time, be cautious of the information you are communicating. This is not the time to disclose any personal secrets or else they can manifest and be revealed when least expected. Also, this is not the time to sign any major contracts or agreements. It is advisable that you get a second opinion and make sure you thoroughly read the terms and conditions before signing anything of major importance.

July 8: Venus square Uranus 19 degrees Cancer/Aries

Major breakthroughs in relationships and financial markets will be seen during this time. Uranus can cause unexpected transformations that people do not see coming and since these two planets are in a square, this is an indicator of major eventful changes.

July 9: New Moon 23 degrees Gemini, nakshatra Punarvasu

This is occurring in the nakshatra Punarvasu which represents the “return of the light”. This symbolizes the bright sunny day after the heavy storms and rain. This will be a time where things will be opening up more and the restrictions regarding the coronavirus will further be released. There will be a sense of freedom and opportunities during this time.

July 12: Jupiter trine Mercury 7 degrees Aquarius/Gemini

This is an excellent transit for travelling and taking trips regarding higher education and learning. As things start to open up from the coronavirus, travel and communication will become a whole lot easier. This is a great time to make travel plans and execute them as you will get a lot out of this. This is also an excellent time to communicate and effectively get your points across.

July 13: Venus conjunct Mars 25 degrees Cancer

Relationships will be extremely intense during this time. Venus is the planet of love and relationships, and Mars is the planet that punches through. Therefore, be careful in the area of relationships. There can be some heated discussions and disagreements that need to be addressed before you can move forward. Furthermore, Venus and Mars will be in a planetary war during this time. This is not a good time to start something new in the area of relationships.

July 15 – 18: Venus gandanta

Relationships will feel out of control with extreme emotions. Do not make any rash decisions in the area of love relationships during this time.

July 18-21: Mars gandanta

Suppressed anger that has been hidden and if not fully expressed will express itself during this intense period. Ghandanta is likened to the effect of drowning meaning a sense of being out of control, but can literally be tied to drowning, therefore this can bring storms and severe weather, such as in hurricanes and tornadoes.

Since Mars is the karaka for land and real estate, you can also start to see some trend changes regarding house prices. This is especially going to be true during the late summer / early fall months as Mars starts traveling closer to the Sun and starts becoming combust.

July 17: Pluto opposes Sun 1 degree Capricorn/Cancer

This is major transformative energy for our world leaders. There will be an excessive need to be in control at all times which can really disrupt our peace if we allow this control to dominate our thinking process. True control comes from surrendering and allowing the divine energy to guide us through turbulent times. Remember everything happens for a reason.

July 17-18: Yod: Ketu quincunx Mercury 17 degrees Scorpio/Gemini

Saturn quincunx Mercury in 17 degrees Capricorn/Gemini

Breakdown in communications, both electrical and technological. It is important that we keep an open mind when communicating with others. We should also be listening to one another and be trying to understand each other’s perspective before jumping to extreme conclusions.

July 18: Venus quincunx Pluto 1 degree Leo/Capricorn

Relationships will not be showing their best side during this transit. This is a 6/8 relationship between Venus and Pluto, and it usually indicates big changes and transformations. It is wise not to make any important decisions regarding relationships during this transit.

July 22: Jupiter opposes Venus 6 degrees Aquarius/Leo

This is a very harmonious aspect. Jupiter and Venus are two benefic planets, and they are mutually aspecting each other. It is an excellent time to initiate something new and exciting in the area of relationships. It is also a great time to manifest your desires and initiate what you want to accomplish in the area of relationships.

July 22: Mars quincunx Pluto 1 degree Leo/ Capricorn

This is a difficult relationship between Mars and Pluto. Extreme emotions of anger and violence can result from this configuration. There is a big imbalance between the government and the way the government is communicating world issues to the public. This is bringing major frustration to the people.

July 23: Jupiter quincunx Sun 6 degrees Aquarius/ Cancer

People and leaders may find themselves feeling a bit restless during this transit. There is desire to get things done and push beyond one’s limits. However, it is important that we do not become overly ambitious where we become unrealistic about our goals and expectations. This may bring disappointments, so it is important that we stay grounded and realistic about what we want to accomplish.

July 23: Full Moon 7 degrees Capricorn, Nakshatra Uttara Ashadha

Because the Moon is close to Saturn and Pluto there may be  depressions and downturns in the economy. Although the economy is starting to open up, it will take some time for all the jobs to recover, and some jobs may not recover at all. The full moon will show awareness of this situation and people will have to come up with creative ways to make up for lost time. People are all returning to work but may not be happy. Purva Ashadha is the nakshatra of truthfulness and the reality of the effects of the shutdowns around the world causes a serious mistrust of the governments.

July 24: Neptune trine Mercury 28 degrees Aquarius/ Gemini

This is a great opportunity to stimulate your creative and imaginative mind during this transit. Mercury represents your logic and intelligence, and Neptune can represent vast creativity and imagination. With a trine relationship with one another it is a fortunate time to make use of your wild imagination in a constructive manner.

July 25: Mercury opposes Pluto 1 degree Cancer/Capricorn

Profound and intense thoughts occur during this transit. Be careful not to be too extreme, use this energy to manifest your thoughts in a positive / intellectual manner. Pluto can often magnify the qualities of the planet as it is conjunct or in opposition to so, it is important that we use this energy to magnify the good.

July 29: Jupiter opposes Mars 5 degrees Aquarius/Leo

This is a lucky and fortunate transit as both Mars and Jupiter empower each other. Mars represents courage, willpower, and the ability to execute our actions. Jupiter represents our wisdom, intellect, good fortune, expansion, and opportunities. Use this transit to manifest your goals and desires. It is an excellent time to start new projects because this transit will give you the courage and willpower to get things done.

July 30: Saturn quincunx Venus 16 degrees Capricorn/ Leo

Saturn quincunx Venus can often cause issues in relationships and finances. Be careful who you trust during this transit. Do not blindly trust anyone to handle any serious relationship or financial issues. Trusting your gut is the key to making the most out of this transit.

With gratitude,

Joni Patry"

BhaktaRobin

Jul 1, 2021, 7:07:29 AM7/1/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Joni Patry July 2021 Predictions: Dramatic Events, Expect the Unexpected !
Especially for USA: Uranus square Saturn/Mars: this can disrup the power grid/power outages get an generator
Some stock market tips and warning about avoiding crowded places in first week of July
T-Square and Saturn Mars opposition
Problems in you have any planet around 18-20° of Libra, you will have a difficult month: lay low

Bhakta Robin

Jul 4, 2021, 4:55:21 PM7/4/21
to istag...@googlegroups.com
Srila Prabhupada: EVERYTHING WILL BE FINISHED 2023!  [WW3 ??????????]

Prabhupada: [...] So how long you can cheat people? For hundred, two hundred, thousand years, but you cannot cheat for all the time.
Umapati: It has been going on from time immemorial.
Prabhupada: Eh?
Umapati: ...cheating, it has been going on from time immemorial. I guess they figure they can just keep going on for time immemorial.
Prabhupada: No time immemorial. You are being cheated for two hundred, three hundred years, that's all. Not before that. All these scientists rascals, have come out within two hundred years. That's all.
Umapati: Oh, really?
Prabhupada: So you are being cheated for the last two hundred years, not for thousands of years. So it will be finished. Within another fifty years, everything will be finished.
—Morning Walk at Cheviot Hills Golf Course -- May 15, 1973

In this lecture below Srila Prabhupada quotes Lord Krsna that He will make certain that the words/declaration of His pure devotee come to pass.  So when Srila Prabhupada says that "everything will be finished" before 2023 it behooves us to do the needful!  And in a conversation on January 21, 1977  Srila Prabhupada makes very clear what we should do [actually, have done long ago!]
BHUVANESVARA - January 21, 1977:
Prabhupāda: And besides that, if we concentrate in farm project there will be no need of exchange, because I'll be satisfied with my products, that's all. There is no need of exchange. Whatever I need, I get in my farm.
Rāmeśvara: Weaving, cloth.
Prabhupāda: Everything you get. So I haven't got to go outside for exchange. If you are satisfied in your farm, I am satisfied, then where is question of exchange? There is no need of artificial... So this banking, "fanking," everything will collapse automatically. There is no money, who is going to keep money in the bank?
Hari-śauri: Who needs it?
Prabhupāda: (laughs) So this artificial way of banking, that will be also collapsed.
Hari-śauri: This is revolutionary.
Rāmeśvara: It's very hard for the mind to...
Prabhupāda: No, simply do this.
Rāmeśvara: Such a dramatic transformation of society.
Prabhupāda: Yes. Whatever it may be... We should be satisfied locally by our food, by our cloth, by our milk. That's all. Let the whole world go to hell. We don't care. IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF ALSO, YOU DO THIS.  Here is an example. Just see. If you want artificial life, city life, and hellish life, you do. BUT WE SHALL LIVE LIKE THIS! This is the ideal life.

BhaktaRobin

Jul 14, 2021, 8:21:43 PM7/14/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Shared on Telegram messenger:
"I was talking to a Patriot sister tonight who is a semi-truck driver by trade.

I asked her a few questions, and thought her answers might interest you.

Two-thirds of the cargo containers are blocked in California, so the products inside go bad, which then leads to food and product shortages.

Semi trucks just sit there and are not allowed to bring those products to market, creating an artificial crisis
(2/3 of Walmart items are "in dock" in California).

She did not know the "who" or the "why".

What she did know was that things are going to get really bad before the end of the summer

Prices for produce will go up extremely, there will be shortages, and there will be panic.

I figured this information is really important for you guys, coming from someone who is in the business of putting products on the market.

Please take care of yourselves and your families and make sure you have enough for the coming months.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)"

BhaktaRobin

Jul 20, 2021, 10:45:19 AM7/20/21
to Prabhupadanuga

BhaktaRobin

Aug 14, 2021, 8:52:27 AM8/14/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Dec 1st 2023 - June 22 2025 Rahu pices and Ketu in virgo BIG PROBLEMS -WORST EVENTS HAPPENED HISTORICALLY https://youtu.be/whEgHhC1Q-0?t=508

BhaktaRobin

Sep 3, 2021, 5:47:58 PM9/3/21
to Prabhupadanuga

Newsletter September 2021

"To my Dear Friends and Community,

We are entering a new phase of the pandemic, where hope is dwindling and emotions are fraught once again. Each and every person in the world has been affected by the pandemic, and each and every person has experienced it differently. The only uniting force seems to be that everyone feels this has gone on too long.

What does this mean? For me, it means September will be a month of heightened awareness. For those willing to take a deeper look, it is uniquely imperative we recognize that now is the time to do what we can to get our lives in order. Make manageable improvements, connect with those you have been meaning to reach out to, and take this window to enjoy yourselves, before the colder weather and instability peak again.

In light of the uncertainty surrounding us, many of you have reached out to book an urgent reading, and I am pleased to say that the graduates of my University program are now offering Natal Chart readings, all with immediate availability. I urge anyone interested in booking an immediate reading to select one of my esteemed graduates, all who studied under me and are uniquely trained in Vedic Astrology. Please click here for a direct link to book a reading.

On that note, I am pleased to announce that I have restocked the best-selling Divine Alignment earrings, with a stunning jeweled chakra design, that I am wearing throughout the month of September as a reminder to stay centered. I will be pairing it with my Illustrious Gold Tassel Mala necklace, made with pyrite and onyx for added clarity.

Thank you for your continued support and I do hope you enjoy these September Spiritual Insights and Predictions.

No one likes the state the world is in now!

The coronavirus, lockdowns, sickness, death, vaccines and anti-vaccines - everything is political. Open borders could bring terrorism, the questions about the economy, people living off government, weakness in government, lack of workers, unemployment, homeless people, wearing masks versus no masks, southern borders and Afghanistan, and threats of war. Did I say everything is political? What has become of this world? It seems everyone is angry! When so much anger is building, there is only one thing this is all leading to, and that is an explosive event. We cannot stop the momentum now.

Conditions are mounting and the end of this year will create the explosive event that is now inevitable. The fuse is lit and the explosion is coming.

As an astrologer, I can see the timing of events. I have been telling everyone to be prepared for what is coming around the end of 2021. It is a year of war as the December eclipses this year transit over the star of war, Antares. You may think it is bad now, but in comparison to what is coming, this is the calm before the storm.

Beginning at the new moon on September 6th as Mars enters Virgo, there will be another crisis that will paralyze the world, but this is only the beginning. The aspect that I am referring to is when Mars goes into Virgo and travels with the Sun until their conjunction on October 8th. This will magnify the threats of the coronavirus, lockdowns, and attacks. So, if you think it is bad now, think again. Take this time now to get things in order and completed.

By the time the Sun enters Virgo on September 16th and begins its blaze with Mars, the anger will begin to create the threat of war through October. But December is the grand finale that will finally explode to wake up the world. We will soon see the explosive events that will change the world.

The retrogrades of Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Mercury this month contribute to the movement of events as things begin to turn for the worse.

Here is what I wrote at the beginning of this year 2021. Now is the time to be reminded of the coming events.

August brings more instability as Pluto stations retrograde on the cardinal axis of 0 degrees Capricorn. Many are disenfranchised by the government and the downward direction of the economy. Mars will oppose Neptune by September 2nd triggering fuel prices to surge causing the economy to suffer. Mars in Leo indicates a hot dry summer affecting crops and prices of produce.

This is the flu season and with Mars in sidereal Virgo, the sign of health, this will be a problem. Disease will again plague the world, but some amazing turnabouts are creating incredible discoveries and cures, but these discoveries will not be realized till 2022 when transiting Jupiter is in the nakshatra Shatabhishak, which indicates the hundred healers. Furthermore, Rahu in Taurus and Ketu in Scorpio (exalted) brings healing to the world. September 14 – November 20th Jupiter will be back in sidereal Capricorn bringing resolution to many of the past hurts that affected 2020. Resolution for many of the problems that affected the past few years will begin to make a difference.

October brings more unrest as Mars aspects Uranus, but there will be a clearing of dark undercurrents that have been holding back global progress.

The new moon in November exactly opposes Uranus. This new moon is with Mars in Sidereal Libra. Venus as the dispositor is in the righteous philosophical Sagittarius. This is a time of internal and external wars. November 17th Mars will oppose Uranus causing upsets and turmoil. November 19th there is a lunar eclipse bringing another volatile eclipse season. Sadness envelopes the world as Ketu transits over the Sun. Losses in leadership and leaders blanket the world.

The solar eclipse in sidereal Scorpio in the nakshatra Jyeshta occurs December 4th. The day following the eclipse December 5th transiting Mars will enter Scorpio and it will cross the eclipse 18 degrees of Scorpio indicating a possible attack. The final day of the year, New Year’s Eve, will bring extremes in violent events tearing the world apart. The eclipse in Jyeshta indicates deep resentments and jealousies that will surface at this time.

This year will start out with profoundly difficult situations surrounding the U.S. Presidential elections. With a divided country much of the anger will eventually be suppressed but not be resolved. Karmic lessons will haunt the U.S. with so many disenfranchised people. The coronavirus will come under control with a vaccine, but a possible return may come back in September- October. The rage of excitement of a vaccine will bring the economy and stock market to a high in February – March but it is only temporary and there is a very sad set of circumstances that will affect the nation in May- July. But this is the time the truth will be revealed in many areas. The end of the year brings more violence and another set of problems to be overcome. New Year’s Eve brings a deadly surprise.

The lessons that come out of this year will be that the truth will set us all free as we have been lied to and manipulated mentally and emotionally throughout the year. Individually this is the year that we must come to the realization of what our own truth is and focus on healing after so much disruption. Challenging times are the times for the most growth spiritually and we must always remember above all this world is ephemeral and gives us the most opportunity to grow spiritually.

Feeling angry or fearful only breeds more of these feelings in your life. Come from a place of positive change that will lead to the betterment of the planet. What we will learn from these times are imperative to the growth of all humanity.

This is also the month that Jupiter will re-enter into the sign of Capricorn. It will enter on September 15 and will remain in the sign of Capricorn until November 20. This will be a time of restructuring our government and any issues around money that have been plaguing our society. This is an opportunity to restructure, reanalyze, and revisit the things that we left undone earlier this year when Jupiter was in Capricorn from November 20, 2020 through April 5, 2021.

I believe that for the short window of time of two months we can expect some increase in the cryptocurrency market – more specifically Bitcoin. This is because Jupiter will be at around 28 – 29 degrees of Capricorn from September 15 – November 20. In the white paper chart for Bitcoin, this will trine natal Mercury which is at 29 degrees of Virgo. Furthermore, the maha dasha ruling planet for the white paper chart is Mercury so this becomes very significant. Mercury is in the 10th house which represents the social standing and reputation for Bitcoin. Transiting Jupiter casting a trine to natal Mercury will cause some positive publicity around Bitcoin during this time. Therefore, we can expect to see some good news about the cryptocurrency market during the fall.

Another significant transit happening this month is that Mercury is going to turn retrograde… again! This time, it will be in the sign of Libra and the retrograde will occur on September 27, at approximately 1 degree of Libra. So, towards the end of this month and onwards to the month of October, expect to see some miscommunications. This indicates there will be a lot of backtracking as Mercury will spend most of its time in Virgo. The information coming out of this time will involve what we know and don’t know about the virus. There will be some major revelations concerning health, healing, and the virus. As for ourselves, take this opportunity to go back and reflect on the things you have accomplished earlier this summer when Mercury was direct. And also reflect on the things that you have not yet accomplished and would like to accomplish. Take this opportunity to make a checklist and figure out a game plan as to what needs to be done so you can manifest your goals. If you had any unfinished projects that you were not able to accomplish this past summer, take this opportunity to do so. If there are new projects you would like to initiate, wait until Mercury turns direct towards the end of October.

As you can see, September is a great month to reflect and reanalyze all areas of your life that you have been putting off this year. As Mercury turns retrograde in the early degrees of Libra and Jupiter retrogrades back into Capricorn, this is an excellent opportunity to reflect and reassess your philosophies and the way you communicate in life. Take this opportunity to see how you can improve your current life today. This will definitely benefit you next month in October when Saturn and Jupiter both turn direct in Capricorn while Mercury turns direct in Virgo. Taking the time in September to reflect on your life and all that you have been putting off will greatly benefit you when these three planets go retrograde in October. When we take the time to reflect upon ourselves, we raise our conscious awareness. When we raise our conscious awareness, then we can take the necessary steps in order to improve our lives and live a more spiritually oriented style. This is the greatest gift we can give ourselves for the month of September.

On a deeper level of introspection of looking at the planets, out of something difficult comes powerful manifestations and realizations. As the world begins to buckle down and face the fear that the coronavirus has brought into our world, many truths will surface. Number one is that this virus will never completely go away, so with this understanding, we will learn how to live with it. It may become a recurring virus but as many health care professionals have assured me, as the virus mutates it becomes weaker. The original virus was the most deadly. As it becomes weaker, ways to treat it will be developed just as we have grown accustomed to treating other illnesses in our world. Yes, for those who are in bad health, it can be deadly as many other illnesses, such as the flu can take people’s lives. But another very good thing that comes out of this is the growing interest in health and healing. Many are finding new ways to improve and enhance their health and immune systems.

During the first two weeks of September, use this powerful time to empower yourself - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. This will ground you and prepare you for the rest of the year where I predict major havoc coming to the planet. But as things become intense, this gives even more opportunity for growth as powerful growth periods come out of obstacles and hardships. Many realizations will evolve out of the challenges that are coming.

Every day I receive emails and comments about how horrible and bad these times are.  Especially lately, in regards to the recent news about the US military exiting Afghanistan (it contains many similarities to our disastrous exit from Vietnam). But the individuals who feel this way were not conscious of or alive during the 1960s. Here is the big difference, now we have an awareness about the truth and all the corruption that has plagued the world, thanks to the internet, social media, cameras, and cell phones.

Before, everyone believed everything stated by the media was fact, and a lot of information wasn’t reported because it was kept secret. The public would be horrified to know the truth, so it was just kept secret. Imagine the 60s; assassinations of President Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr, Robert Kennedy, the Vietnam war, explosive racial protests, serial killers, and the Mansion murders. Many don’t realize that students who protested the Vietnam war by sit-ins (meaning they didn’t attend classes in college) and by gathering outside their classes were actually gunned down and killed by the National Guard. This happened at Kent State University in Ohio in 1970; four students were killed. The horrors of the Vietnam war was so sad as young boys of 18 years were sent to their deaths and returned in a box. Many may not realize, back then the Armed Services were not a choice, you were drafted and had to go. There was a lottery where they chose those that had to go according to their birthdays. The rebellion of the youth against the establishment was unbelievable. Looking back, the anger was justified with the horrors of the Vietnam war. This was a generation that was totally against war. The generations of today don’t have a clue about the perils and concerns of the youth of the 60s.

But at least a lot of great music was created that voiced their feelings about these terrible times. Bob Dylan was known for this, and the song “American Pie” by Don McLean was about the disillusioned young generation of the 60s and 70s. “This could be the day that I die,” was a cryptic message concerning what the boys in Vietnam felt. There was so much opposition to the war that those who came back after seeing so much death and drugs were cursed and they were met with many throwing tomatoes at them as they deplaned on arrival. Most of those who returned could not function in society. Their lives were destroyed from the trauma they experienced. These revolutionary times occurred because of the Uranus (rebellion) and Pluto (transformation) conjunction that continued throughout the 1960s.

Knowing what I do in astrology and being from Dallas, I now have an understanding of all the horrific corruption that was kept secret from us during the 60’s. We were all led to believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed President Kennedy, but that’s not the case. I go into explicit detail about Kennedy’s assassination in my book on Pluto: Control, Power, Surrender and Rebirth. Read about what was really behind his death. Even about the event in Roswell, New Mexico where an alien craft crashed, the cover up continues to this day. Probably because of the low level of consciousness on the planet the public could not have handled this truth, and even today, there are still those who refuse to believe, which is based on fear.

Drug addiction killed many, especially in Hollywood. The majority of people smoked, drank and used deadly prescription drugs. Treatment for it was nonexistent. The level of consciousness was incredibly low. This persisted into the 70s, but a rebellion was beginning as the younger generation rebelled and brought an awareness of addictions. President Ford’s wife, Betty, came out of secrecy about her addictions in the 70s and opened the first Betty Ford Center in 1982.

These were the times I experienced, but the times before that were even worse, as my father fought in World War II. I can’t even imagine what it was like to go through so much destruction as major cities were blown to bits in Europe and then in Japan. Prior to that, there was the Great Depression that precipitated the conditions that began World War II. But one thing I will say for their generation was that they had respect and honor. They believed in their country and its leadership and fought for those beliefs; there was a real sense of pride and love of country. This was not the case in the 60s and 70s. Our generation and events were thought to be a disgrace, and everyone was disillusioned.

We have a lot to learn from our past mistakes. One thing that is prevalent now and has the energy of the 70’s is the disillusionment of the world and its leaders. I believe what is coming in these unpredictable times is a Great Awakening because now we can see more clearly how we have been lied to. The problem is many people are so disillusioned and they have lost their faith and trust in leadership. Regardless of what you believe, the way this entire coronavirus has been handled around the world has been a mystery, especially the origin and the polarization it has created. For so long the powers that control the world have been corrupt. My point in this dissertation is to prove how the world is transforming and getting better all time. We have come a long way and even though the cycles of change may be very difficult, they are necessary to create a better world. As there must first be a realization of the problem for change to occur and there must be a massive breakdown of the old and the past.

The Great Awakening occurred when transiting Jupiter conjoined Ketu on January 8, 2020. In reality, this was when the virus was coming upon us globally. This virus is opening up the truth of corruption and the low level of consciousness in governments and leaders around the world. Both sides continually blame each other and fail to focus on the problems and how to solve them. The hate and resentment continue to brew and cause separation. This is building to a boiling point and an explosive event.

But the beauty in all this is that many are becoming aware and conscious. This is an incredible opportunity to begin to raise consciousness around the world. YouTube is filled with spiritual and enlightening videos because this is what people are turning to in their frustration and search. Out of this, there may even be more enlightened leaders worldwide. But the most important thing that will come out of this is that people are beginning to realize their own power.

We are beginning to realize we cannot depend on our leaders anymore.

Many people have been looking for true leadership from their government hoping to be saved. But there is no such thing; there is no savior who will come to change the world. The truth and power lie within us all and the realization is that we can now all connect to this power. We are all the Divine essence of God and this realization is what is the Great Awakening!

Important Transit Dates

·    Rahu in Taurus from 12 degrees to 9 degrees.

·    Ketu in Scorpio from 12 degrees to 9 degrees.

·    Saturn retrograde in Capricorn from 13 degrees to 12 degrees.

·    Jupiter retrograde in Aquarius from 1 degree to 0 degrees – September 1 – September 14.

·    Jupiter returns to Capricorn and remains retrograde – September 15 – September 30.

·    Jupiter turns direct at 28 degrees of Capricorn on October 17.

·    Mars in Leo from September 1 – September 5.

·    Mars in Virgo from 0 degrees to 16 degrees - September 5 – September 30.

·    Mercury in Virgo from September 1 – September 22.

·    Mercury in Libra from September 22 – September 30.

·    Mercury turns retrograde at 1 degree of Libra on September 27.

·    Venus in Virgo from September 1 – September 5.

·    Venus in Libra from September 6 – September 30.

·    Sun in Leo from September 1 – September 16.

·    Sun in Virgo from September 16 – September 30.

September 2: Mars opposes Neptune at 28 degrees Leo/Aquarius.

Neptune rules oil and gas and Mars is always a trigger. This is a time where you can expect to see oil prices increase. If you have investments in oil & gas, then you will see your investments doing very well. However, this will cause some other stocks and industries (such as transportation and travel) to go down because they will be heavily relying on oil which will increase their expenses. This is also a time where we can see a lot of secrets and scandals related to the film industry to start surfacing and unraveling.

September 3: Rahu trines Mercury at 12 degrees Taurus/Virgo.

This is a good transit for expanding your mental capacity and mind. This is the right time to utilize your talents and promote your bright ideas to gain support and popularity. However, since Mercury rules travel and communication and Rahu’s trine aspect can bring things over the top, please be careful in the area of travel and communications. Make sure your plans are going the way you would like them to and be prepared to possibly adjust them if necessary.

September 6: Venus enters Libra and is conjunct the fixed star Spica.

This will be a much-needed relief from when Venus was in Virgo. When Venus enters Libra, it will briefly conjunct the fixed-star Spica which is a great opportunity to pursue any creative ideas that you have been thinking about. During this transit, this will be an excellent opportunity to bring peace in your relationships – whether business or personal. Venus does best in the sign of Libra so make sure to make the most of this amazing transit that occurs only once a year!

September 6: New moon occurs at 20 degrees Leo/Aquarius. Sun trines Uranus in Aries.

The new moon, this month of September, is occurring in the nakshatra of Purva Phalguni. Purva Phalguni is a very relaxed and easy-going lunar mansion. It is usually represented by a hammock which deals with relaxation and rejuvenation. This is a great time to come together for a brand-new beginning. It is also a great time for planning social events and also a great time for reflecting about your social contacts.

September 6: Jupiter trines Venus at 1 degree Aquarius/Libra.

This is a lucky transit for financial prosperity and all the good things in life. When these two benefics either trine or mutually aspect each other, it is usually a great time. However, keep in mind that these two planets are enemies. Jupiter is the planet from the deva camp and Venus is the planet from the asura camp. Therefore, there can be some disagreements regarding philosophical views as to how the world should operate. Be mindful and listen to all points of view during this time.

September 6: Jupiter quincunx Mars at 1 degree Aquarius/Virgo.

This is a transit with which to be mindful and alert. When Jupiter and Mars are in a 6/8 position, there can sometimes be conflict with how we philosophically think versus the actions we take to illustrate our philosophical views. During this time, make sure your actions properly align with your belief system.

September 10: Uranus quincunx Mercury at 20 degrees Aries/Virgo.

This planetary alignment is an opportunity to push your ideas beyond your limits and bring them to an execution. However, because Uranus and Mercury are inconjunct, you need to be careful how you bring out these ideas. There might be some instability in executing these thoughts if you do not reflect properly.

September 14: Neptune opposes the Sun at 28 degrees Aquarius/Leo.

This is a great transit to unleash your creativity and dreams. However, this can be a little bit intense as Neptune represents things that are beyond this world. Neptune represents illusions and fantasies. It is important that we do not get carried away with this transit. Neptune has the ability to put rose-colored glasses on us and we cannot see the reality. Staying grounded but at the same time using this creative energy to manifest your dreams is the best way to make the most of this transit.

September 14: Rahu quincunx Venus at 10 degrees Taurus/Libra.

It is advisable to take caution for this short transit especially related to finances, money, and relationships as these three things are represented by Venus. Rahu represents obsessions and extremes and because these two planets are in a 6/8 relationship, this can mean unrealistic expectations around finances, love, and money. It is best to wait until this transit wears off before making any important decisions in the area of finances, money, and relationships.

September 17: Saturn squares Venus at 13 degrees Capricorn/Libra.

Saturn squaring Venus can depress the area of relationships during this time. Things will start to feel more serious and conservative. This is a time for deep-seated thinking in the area of relationships. It is a great time to address any matters that are serious and not working in the area of relationships and start to devise things that are more conducive. Saturn is all about duty, commitment, and sacrifice. If we use this energy the right way, we can achieve success in the area of relationships like we never had before.

September 20: Jupiter trines Mercury at 29 degrees Capricorn/Virgo.

This is an excellent transit for making any travel plans. Whenever there is a mutual aspect or trine between Jupiter and Mercury, many people make plans to go on trips.

September 20: Rahu trines Mars at 10 degrees Taurus/Virgo.

This is a transit where all of us should keep calm and cool. Whenever Rahu aspects a planet, it will magnify the quality of that planet whether good or bad. Mars represents war, anger, and violence and when Rahu will trine this, these qualities will become more amplified. Furthermore, Mars will start to conjoin the Sun, which as I mentioned before, can represent some serious flu crises. Please take care of your immune systems during this transit.

September 20: Full moon at 4 degrees of Virgo/Pisces.

This full moon is occurring in the nakshatras of Uttara Phalguni and Uttara Bhadrapada. This is an excellent transit for signing any legal documents or long-term contracts. Uttara Phalguni often deals with many legalities, contracts, and giving advice. Rest-assured that during this full moon, people will have the awareness needed to make proper decisions.

September 23: Uranus opposes Venus at 20 degrees Aries/Libra.

A sudden windfall of love and romance will be in the air during this transit. Venus loves to be in the sign of Libra. It is all about finding peace, harmony, and balance in relationships. Uranus’ aspect will add a sudden excitement and spark to finding peace in relationships. This can be an opportunistic time to meet a new flame.

September 26: Rahu and Moon trines Sun at 9 degrees Taurus/Virgo.

Confidence levels will be high during this period. Sun represents our ego and sense of self and Rahu can magnify the qualities it aspects through its trine. It is great to have a level of confidence but do not let it become so out of control that you separate yourself from everyone else.

Thank you to University of Vedic Astrology graduate Goutam Gupta for help with writing these transits. I have trained him in my methods personally. Book a reading with him here.

With gratitude,

Joni Patry"

BhaktaRobin

Sep 12, 2021, 5:41:35 PM9/12/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Future Predictions, Explosive Events for President Biden and the USA
Joni Patry is doubtful if Biden will finish his term

BhaktaRobin

Sep 13, 2021, 11:05:27 PM9/13/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Warning for the futur esituation in USA from Prabhupada memories:

BhaktaRobin

Sep 22, 2021, 12:00:45 AM9/22/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Srila Prabhupada warned dictatorship would be next:
Australian Politicians Becoming Absolutely Ruthless
"Australia is turning into East Germany. This appears to be deliberate and the politicians are clearly using COVID to impose totalitarianism. Australia will no longer be a free state and reliable sources insist that either all future elections will be suspended, or they will be rigged which is starting to become the norm as Joseph Stalin said. It does not matter how people vote, the real power lies with those who count the votes.
The Australian police are absolutely disgusting. They have become indistinguishable from the Nazi soldiers incapable of thinking for themselves and just following orders no matter what they say. The police in Australia have shown they are the most anti-democratic force next to Venezuela. None of this inspires confidence for international investment in Australia."

July 17th 1975 Morning Walk:
"Prabhupāda: Everyone. Mother's affection is natural. Now the civilized mother is killing child. This is your civilization. This is your religion, this is your science, philosophy—everything. And for this, you have created so many big, big buildings to create some less than animals. Civilization is finished unless you take to Kṛṣṇa conscious. Now dictatorship is coming, politics. The dictator can arrest anyone without any trial and stop him. Even their own circle, the Communists... Nobody knows where is Kruschev. Indira Gandhi is doing.
Brahmānanda: Even they arrest you for sleeping now.
Prabhupāda: Yes. I have got enough place to sleep, and they will come, "You cannot sleep." What is this civilization?
Dharmādhyakṣa: Indira Gandhi, she is taking instruction from the Russians. They are encouraging her to do all of this.
Prabhupāda: Yes. Everything is finished. [break] ...principle, strīṣu duṣṭāsu varṇa-saṅkaraḥ abhibavāt.
Bahulāśva: You can go around this way, Śrīla Prabhupāda.
Prabhupāda: Oh."

USA Canada could be next
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/canada/trudeau-fakes-getting-vaccine/

BhaktaRobin

Oct 3, 2021, 5:31:17 PM10/3/21
to Prabhupadanuga
Ep. #083 | Srila Prabhupada's Warning | feat. Govinda Dasi
New Interview with Govinda DD ACBSP Vaxxine as a Bioweapon, Collapse of the USA, Polpulation Reduction by 75% in the year 2025 according to Vrindavana Sadhu, Collapse of USA, Kirtan against the Demons, Keep the Kirtan going. Leave the big cities

I think the timing is off. We will take another 10 years for the war till 2030/31 years as predicted by Narasimha Rao(who is not an ISKCON Astrologer as Patita Pavana predicted, ):
Economic collapse could happen between 2023-2030 according to his astro research.

BhaktaRobin

Nov 6, 2022, 6:41:05 PM11/6/22
to Prabhupadanuga
Have You Heard of “America’s Nightmare Winter” Scenario?

One of the most successful entrepreneurs in America over the past 50 years is going public with his “4th and Final Prediction”… about a scenario he calls: “America’s Nightmare Winter."

You’ve probably never heard of Bill Bonner -- but in addition to owning an interest in businesses all over the globe, he also owns more than 100,000 acres, with massive properties in South America, Central America, the U.S., plus three large properties in Europe.

Bonner says we’re about to enter “A very strange period in America… which could result in the most difficult times we’ve seen in many, many years.”

In fact, he warns: “This could be the worst U.S. crisis ever.”

Bonner has made three similar predictions in his 50+ year career… and each one proved to be exactly right -- although he was mocked each and every time.

This is why I strongly encourage you to read about Bonner’s 4th and Final Prediction … it’s all about the scenario he calls “America’s Nightmare Winter.”

Get the facts for yourself. Because even if he’s only partially right, it will dramatically affect you and your money.

Simply enter your email address in the box below, for your free copy of this new report.

BhaktaRobin

Nov 6, 2022, 6:41:05 PM11/6/22
to Prabhupadanuga
only 25 days diesel left in usa
We’re on the Brink of a Zombie Apocalypse; U.S. Has 25 Days To Find Solution Warns George Gammon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oe-buhklrQ

BhaktaRobin

Nov 6, 2022, 6:42:41 PM11/6/22
to Prabhupadanuga
https://orders.stansberryresearch.com/?cid=MKT650099&eid=MKT664395&encryptedSnaid=&snaid=&step=start&sourceeid=MKT664417&assetId=AST250766&page=2

Someday in the future… perhaps on a particularly cold night…

… America’s entire energy system will collapse.

Fuel won’t get delivered. Rolling blackouts will sweep the land. Pipes will freeze. Food in the freezer will go bad. You may shiver in the dark… praying for a little power – for weeks.

You’ll be one of the lucky ones. Others – with less margin of error – may fare worse.

Experts tell us if diesel fuel is cut off, it would take only three days before supermarket shelves are bare.

In the 72 hours following an energy cut off, almost all businesses would run out of supplies and shut down. And if this continued… in a matter of weeks, civilization as we know it would come to an end.

Covid could look like a cakewalk compared to what lies ahead.

We live in an extremely fragile world today.

Everything moves by container ship and truck… and almost every ship and truck run on diesel. So when the diesel fuel stops coming, ships stop sailing, trucks stop rolling, goods stop arriving – food, medicine, building materials… everything.

When that happens, people die.

You won’t see this reported many places, but the cracks in the system are already appearing…

Recently, east coast diesel inventories plunged to the lowest seasonal level in 30 years. And diesel prices nationwide have hit record highs.

Desperation is starting to set in.

Thieves recently stole $1,700 worth of diesel in Indiana.

chart-DieselBoom
Most Americans don’t that realize diesel fuel is the workhorse of the economy. It’s used everywhere to keep trucks, tractors, ships, freight trains, and factories moving.

And that’s just the beginning…

In the midst of all this… the electric grid won’t be able to light up like it used to.

It will depend more on solar panels and windmills. But in a long spell of darkness and cold, ‘renewable’ power sources are worthless. The remaining fossil fuel power plants won’t be enough to pick up the slack.

Some areas will get power. Others won’t. Millions will suffer.

The financial markets, of course, will be thrown into a frenzy.

I believe prices for some assets will soar higher than anyone can imagine. Gas prices could touch $50 a gallon. I predict oil will hit $500 per barrel before this cycle is over.

For other assets, there will be almost no bid whatsoever.

So, millions will find themselves in the same situation as Sir Walter Raleigh, many years ago here in Ireland–forced to sell once-valuable assets at a pittance.

Around my office, we call this inevitable scenario: “America’s Nightmare Winter.”

And there’s so much more to it, which I’ll get to in a second.

My guess is this all sounds impossible to you. An exaggeration at best. Maybe you think I’m trying to scare you.

But at its core, this story is only partly about fuel and energy sources.

The collapse of America’s power grid is just one of the consequences of the two runaway freight trains barreling toward each other on a collision path in our country today.

And ironically, as I’ll detail, my warning is nothing compared to the scare tactics being employed by today’s politicians, major media, and universities, who have put us on this dangerous path.

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

So let me back up.

Before I can show you what’s coming next and the four steps my team and I recommend you take as soon as possible, I want to explain the two runaway freight trains now barreling toward each other…

My 4th and Final Warning
Like a lot of Americans my age, I was lucky. I got into the financial industry at the start of the biggest boom ever. All you had to do was buy stocks in 1980 – after Paul Volcker tamed inflation – and sit tight.

“Buy the dip” was the best advice of the past 40 years.

That’s why most people believe this 40-plus year trend can only continue.

But I strongly disagree.

I want to show you why we are living in a very dangerous moment right now. And why it’s more critical than ever that you and your money are in the right place at the right time.

That’s the
secret.

For me. And for you. Not being smart. Or doing anything clever or complicated. You just have to make sure you and your money are in the right place at the right time.

That’s exactly what I’m going to show you how to do today .

Along the way I think you’ll learn secrets about our country you’ve not heard anywhere else. Like why I believe Warren Buffett just made one of his biggest bets ever in preparation for “America’s Nightmare Winter.”

And why the head of America’s biggest private equity firm (Blackstone) says we’re about to have “social unrest” and a “new regime.”

In the coming minutes, I’ll show you how America’s elite – the whole elite… Republican as well as Democrat… the people who control the government, the Fed, the media, Wall Street, and the universities – are corrupt and incompetent and have put us on this path.

What I see on the horizon could be the worst crisis ever in the U.S… a combination of two disastrous policies… which I believe could likely be followed by riots and ultimately some form of revolution.

Now look, I’m not trying to influence U.S. policy or sue anyone again. I’m just ‘connecting the dots’ as I’ve done throughout my career…

Bhakta Robin

Nov 7, 2022, 11:17:18 AM11/7/22
to istag...@googlegroups.com
Not one more cent for Ukraine War under Republican Rule

Bhakta Robin

Nov 9, 2022, 10:51:13 AM11/9/22
to istag...@googlegroups.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESJRo-lW4Q Eclipse on Dev Diwali will lead to scarcity of daily necessities in many parts of the world. Better stock up now on food and supplies because food price will increase(will benefit you after 5 month according to shastra/scripture), war or civil war in some countries

This psychic was very acurate regarding the ukraine war(see attached benchmark charts)
Craigh Hamilton Parker 2023 predictions:

-Nuclear plant/Nuclear dirty bomb, he thinks putin will do it maybe december
this year or next year

-war with taiwan let's see if he is right. Not just saber ratteling naval
conflict, rather than full out invasion and trade embargo with china.
Nato will block trade and shipping from china

-difficult year for conflicts, as money runs out tensions rise, something in the
middle east

-israel will do a sudden attack on iranian nuclear sites

-illegal immigration will escalate further, massive wave of african
immigrants, huge storm of people storming europe and usa as food runs
out

-solar flare affecting earth / technology in 2023

-great social division us/europe turning into conflicts possibly in
america fighting on the streets

-2023 and 2024 very challenging years, last year of bad difficulties. After
2025 problems of the world will ease. New world council from eastern
countries like india china. Coming together of the world. Will bring
a much more peaceful world

-return to human values in the family, iching spiritual family

-whole western world grinding to a halt: FOOD SHORTAGES mobs on the street,
civil unrest, mass unemployment, mass looting, house repossesions
PREPARE YOURSELF back to the idea that small things count like family
to bild a much happier society

-republicansare going to win the election

-without a doubt there will be power cuts

viewer comments:
Jody
Smith

I see the recession here in the US ending in late 2023 once Biden is
finally convicted in the US Senate from multiple convictions

Janet Tang

I have heard many psychics predicted that there will be some
serious events happening in 2023 and 2024, and after that there will
be a rebirth stage.

Jody Smith

I see in years to come cryptocurrency going bust because it's not
backed by anything

Ukraine.xlsx
Psychic Benchmark.docx