Fw: Srila Prabhupada re: Don't change anything-

Joseph Langevin

Sep 13, 2015, 3:02:18 AM9/13/15
to Abridged Recipients
compiled by Damaghosa dasa

For immediate release

From: "dasd...@aol.com" <dasd...@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:33 AMw
Subject: don't change anything-SP

Hare Krsna-

Bbelow we have three separate quotes by Srila Prabhupada where he simply and convincingly shows
us neophytes that we cannot change-anything he says or writes. If one accepts Srila Prabhupada as Acarya and Vedic authority, then by principle, one cannot touch one word of the Acaryas writings. If one does so, that means
his knowledge is imperfect, and he is a "demon" as Srila Prabhupada himself- calls him-be he a disciple or whomever. He is a demon, not a devotee !! Strong words to keep us off the sentimental platform of neophytes.

This book change business is 100% demoniac ! And anyone who follows in that way, is similarly possessed.
And if one doesnt like these conclusions, then go find yourself another guru, because he or she is not a follower of A C Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, OR the Vedic param para system ...

damaghosa dasa

1)  761210DB.HYD :
Prabhupāda: Yes. So we shall discuss again. So the same thing, it is chalked out by Kṛṣṇa, and by paramparā system we have understood this philosophy. Evaṁ paramparā prāptam imaṁ rājarṣayo viduḥ [Bg. 4.2]. So keep this paramparā system. This Vyāsa-pūjā is paramparā system. Vyāsa-pūjā means to accept this paramparā system. Vyāsa. Guru is the representative of Vyāsadeva because he does not change anything. What Vyāsa-pūjā... What Vyāsadeva said, your guru will also say the same thing. Not that "So many hundreds of thousands of years have passed away. Therefore I will give you a new formula." No. There is no new formula. [see how Jayadvaita and Dravida differ here from Srila Prabhupada?]The same Vyāsa-pūjā, the same philosophy. Simply we have to accept it. Then our life will be successful. Thank you very much.

2) 720920SB.LA
Now we have to accept knowledge from Vedas, Vedic knowledge, not this rascal's knowledge. Rascal knowledge is that "Yes," as soon as he comes to the imperfect point, "yes, we are trying." You are trying. What is this trying? Trying means that your knowledge is imperfect. And another rascal will come, he will say, "Now here is the perfect." [Jayadvaita swami and Dravida das] And ten years after, another rascal will come," No, this is not perfect. This is perfect." This is going on. This is called scientific advancement. This is... Advancement means... But we don't change our Vedic knowledge. We do not say, "Now, Kṛṣṇa, five thousand years ago, said like this. Now we are advanced. We change this line." Of course, others are doing. [jayadvatia and Dravida] In the scriptures... Just like the Christians, they are changing the words. But you cannot do that. Then where is the authority? If you change the word of the scripture, then where is the authority of the scripture? Just like in lawbooks, there is some law made already. Whimsically you cannot, I mean to say, erase the words and put something that "It should be changed like this." That will not be accepted. Law, if there is change... Actually, there is no change. There cannot be change. Real law means there is no change. Just like day and night, it is coming. The fortnight, the dark period and the light period, it is coming for millions and millions and time immemorial. The same law is going, going on. You cannot change. So as soon as you change, that means it is imperfect. You change.
So Vedic laws are not like that. You cannot change. Five thousand years ago Kṛṣṇa said, sarva-dharmān parityajya mām ekaṁ śaraṇaṁ vraja: [Bg. 18.66] "You give up all other religious principles. Simply surrender unto Me." We are preaching the same thing. No change. No change. There is no possibility of change. Then how Kṛṣṇa is authority? So change means imperfect knowledge. This very change. And perfect knowledge... You will find that one who is very experienced medical practitioner, he gives you a prescription, and you visit him again and again, he gives you the same prescription unless you are cured. His prescription is so nice that he doesn't change. But a nonexperienced physician, every time you go, he will change the prescription. But actually, those who are experienced, he knows "This is the disease, and ultimately this medicine will cure. So let him repeat that medicine." So our is that platform. Harer nāma harer nāma harer nāmaiva kevalam [Cc. Ādi 17.21]. We repeat only. We don't change: "Now hari-nāma is not curing so let me add, instead of Hare Kṛṣṇa, 'John Kṛṣṇa,' if I may." No. No "John Kṛṣṇa." (laughter) That same Hare Kṛṣṇa must be repeated. And you will be cured. So change means imperfect knowledge. No change means that is perfect knowledge. So we follow that no change policy. No, not that because I think I have become now advanced, I change this to that. That mean I am not advanced. My knowledge is imperfect. Therefore I am changing.

3) 740704BG.HON :
Prabhupāda: Then so śikṣā and dīkṣā-guru... A śikṣā-guru who instructs against the instruction of spiritual, he is not a śikṣā guru. He is a demon. Śikṣā-guru, dīkṣā-guru means... Sometimes a dīkṣā-guru is not present always. Therefore one can take learning, instruction, from an advanced devotee. That is called the śikṣā-guru. Śikṣā-guru does not mean he is speaking something against the teachings of the dīkṣā-guru. He is not a śikṣā-guru. He is a rascal.

RSCN7396.JPG

RSCN7396.JPG