Newly found evidence supporting the Ritvik System of Initiation! Must Watch!

BhaktaRobin

Aug 3, 2021, 8:28:46 AM8/3/21
to Prabhupadanuga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxspb64aP1o

AUDIO & DOCUMENTAL PROOF │PRABHUPADA appointing RITVIKS. (May 28 conversation & July 9 letter): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_K_I... Ritvik — A Bona Fide System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fPZ... INITIATIONS AFTER 1977 — POSITION PAPER: https://www.iskm.international/initia... Room Conversation—April 22, 1977, Bombay Prabhupāda: No, you become guru, but you must be qualified first of all. Then you become. Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Oh, that kind of complaint was there. Prabhupāda: Did you know that? Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Yeah, I heard that, yeah. Prabhupāda: What is the use of producing some rascal guru? Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Well, I have studied myself and all of your disciples, and it's clear fact that we are all conditioned souls, so we cannot be guru. Maybe one day it may be possible... Prabhupāda: Hm. Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: ...but not now. Prabhupāda: Yes. I shall choose some guru. I shall say, "Now you become ācārya. You become authorized." I am waiting for that. You become all ācārya. I retire completely. But the training must be complete. Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: The process of purification must be there. Prabhupāda: Oh, yes, must be there. Caitanya Mahāprabhu wants that. Āmāra ājñāya guru hañā [Cc. Madhya 7.128]. "You become guru." (laughs) But be qualified. Little thing, strictly follower... Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Not rubber stamp. Prabhupāda: Then you'll not be effective. You can cheat, but it will not be effective. [...] Prabhupāda: Stick to our principle, and see our GBC is very alert. Then everything will go on, even I am not present. Do that. That is my request. Whatever little I have taught you, follow that, and nobody will be aggrieved. No māyā will touch you. Now Kṛṣṇa has given us, and there will be no scarcity of money. You print book and sell. So everything is there. We have got good shelter all over the world. We have got income. You stick to our principles, follow the... Even if I die suddenly, you'll be able to manage. That's all. That I want. Manage nicely and let the movement go forward. Now arrange. Don't go backward. Be careful. Āpani ācari prabhu jīveri śikṣāya.