Rosa Journal: Unveiling the First Peer-Reviewed Journal of Web3!

림카밀

Mar 28, 2024, 9:06:21 AMMar 28
to ISSI listserv

Have you been pushing the boundaries of Web3 research, exploring its social, economic, and cultural facets? Then Rosa Journal is calling you!

We're thrilled to unveil this pioneering platform, the first peer-reviewed scientific journal dedicated to the exciting world of Web3. Whether you're a seasoned crypto researcher, a quantitative social scientist delving into big data, or an academic exploring the impact of Web3 on society, Rosa Journal fosters a vibrant community of diverse voices.

But Rosa Journal is more than just publishing research. We leverage the power of decentralized technologies to create a transparent, accessible, and community-driven experience. It's a chance to shape the future of academic collaboration and open access, hand-in-hand with fellow Web3 pioneers.

Dive into our inaugural Volume 1 and engage with thought-provoking pieces by leading scholars:

Ready to share your groundbreaking research and join the conversation?

Visit Rosa Journal and submit your research: Contribute to the advancement of Web3 knowledge and connect with a passionate community.

Learn more about this new model of scientific publishing (“Research Output as a Science Asset” or ROSA) from Science Asset.

**

Social Media Links

⇨ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosa-journal/

⇨ Twitter: https://twitter.com/RosaJournal_