STI2024 deadline Special Sessions extended (22/03/2024)

Stephan Gauch

Feb 29, 2024, 3:25:58 AMFeb 29
to issi-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Some of you have approached us asking for an extension to the Special Sessions deadline. We do not want efforts you already put into planning to go to waste, disrupt your weekend, or pressure you to rush things. Therefore, we have decided to extend the deadline.

The new deadline for submitting Special Sessions is March 22, 2024.

More info on special sessions and what a proposal for Special Session should include can be found here: https://sti2024.org/sti-conference/call-for-paper.php

We will process Special Session contributions separately, i.e. not through EasyChair. Please send your Special Session contributions to in...@sti2024.org

Thanks and Best,

Stephan (on behalf of the Organizing Committee)

--
Dr. Stephan Gauch
Robert K. Merton Zentrum für Wissenschaftsforschung

Tel. +49 (0)30 2093-65887
stepha...@hu-berlin.de
www.rmz.hu-berlin.de

---
Into the great wide open?
The 28th International Conference on Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators
September 18-20, 2024, Berlin.
https://sti2024.org
#sti2024