CFP - KDD'22 Conference Workshop on Data-driven Science of Science

Yi Bu

Apr 8, 2022, 10:58:10 PM4/8/22
to SCITSLIST, issi-society
*** With apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear all,

We are organizing a workshop (website here) at this year's KDD conference to be held in Washington D.C. on August 14-18, 2022. This workshop calls for papers regarding data-driven science of science, covering a wide range of topics on both methodology and application sides. Workshop paper submission will be due on May 26, 2022. We'll notify acceptance by June 20.

We will be using Easychair for paper submission and review:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email (bu...@pku.edu.cn).

Best Regards,
Yi Bu representing the workshop organizers (Yi Bu, Meijun Liu, Yujia Zhai, Ying Ding, Feng Xia, and Daniel Acuña)

Yi Bu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in Data Science
Department of Information Management, Peking University
Address: Fanglibangqin Building 513, 5 Yiheyuan Rd, Haidian District, Beijing, 100871
Website (in English): https://buyi08.wixsite.com/yi-bu
Website (in Chinese): http://scholar.pku.edu.cn/buyi