STI2024: Approaching Deadline & Childcare @STI2024

Stephan Gauch

Apr 16, 2024, 4:02:31 AMApr 16
to issi-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

As you are probably aware, the regular/poster submission deadline is fast approaching (23 Apr 2024 23:59 GMT). We look forward to receiving your submissions and will begin organizing the peer review process immediately after the deadline.

We would also like to announce that we plan to provide limited childcare during the conference for registered participants. To make this possible, we need to meet a minimum threshold of children requiring care. If you have already decided to participate in the STI conference and plan to bring your children, please let us know as soon as possible. Similarly, if your attendance depends on the acceptance of your contribution but you would bring your children, please inform us at your earliest convenience. This will help us greatly in planning effectively. For contractual reasons, we need to be informed by 19 Jul 2024 at the very latest. Childcare services can be booked for individual days or the period between 16 Sep 2024 – 20 Sep 2024. This service will be provided free of charge for registered STI participants.

For more information, contact us at in...@sti2024.org

On behalf of the STI2024 organizing committee,

Stephan

--
Dr. Stephan Gauch
Robert K. Merton Zentrum für Wissenschaftsforschung

Tel. +49 (0)30 2093-65887
stepha...@hu-berlin.de
www.rmz.hu-berlin.de

---
Into the great wide open?
The 28th International Conference on Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators
September 18-20, 2024, Berlin.
https://sti2024.org
#sti2024