Re: [ISSI] Abridged summary of issi-society@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Han Woo PARK

Feb 16, 2024, 3:08:36 AMFeb 16
to issi-s...@googlegroups.com, Wolfgang Glänzel
I'd like to express our gratitude for Wolfgang's previous efforts and services. Well done!

YeungNam University, Republic of Korea
Fellow, International Communication Association (ICA)
Editor-In-Chief Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia, Quality & Quantity, ROSA Journal (the first peer-reviewed journal on Web3)
Founder Cyber Emotions Research Center, WATEF (World Association for Triple Helix & Future Strategy Studies), DISC(Data, Innovation, Social networks, Convergence) International Conference
Formerly Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Oxford Internet Institute, Social Media Research Foundation

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 8:35 AM <issi-s...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Wolfgang Glänzel" <wolfgang...@kuleuven.be>: Feb 15 05:42AM -0800

*ISSI Newsletter – Editor-in-Chief Call for Application*

The former Editor-in-Chief of the ISSI Newsletter (Wolfgang Glänzel) has
resigned from this position. In order to fill this vacancy and ...more
Hocine Cherifi <hocine....@gmail.com>: Feb 15 08:50AM +0100

Fourth* F*rench* R*egional* C*onference on* C*omplex* S*ystems

May 29 – 31, 2024

Montpellier, France

*FRCCS 2024* <https://iutdijon.u-bourgogne.fr/ccs-france/>

Deadline: February 21, ...more