Science Studies Colloquium: Cassidy Sugimoto on "The metasciences: a primer and agenda", May 11

Jens Peter Andersen

May 10, 2022, 4:37:15 AM5/10/22
to issi-s...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

We are rounding off the first batch of invited speakers for the free, online Science Studies Colloquium with the 8th monthly meeting on May 11, 15.00 CEST. Planning for the next 8 presentations is already well on the way, and we are looking forward to keep providing this forum for all of you.

The presenter will be Cassidy Sugimoto, with a talk titled “The metasciences: a primer and agenda”.

For those who have not attended the colloquium yet, each meeting consists of a 30 minute presentation and 30 minutes open for discussion.

Further details, including the current programme (with user-friendly time zone links) and the option to subscribe to our newsletter with reminders can always be found here:

http://scientificelites.org/scistud

Recordings of past presentations can be found on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChGTbnSl3fuUGmLTo1ie65g

NB! If you try to subscribe to our newsletter, but don’t get a confirmation e-mail, please use a non-university or non-corporate e-mail account. We know that outlook.com and gmail.com work.

Best regards,

Jens Peter Andersen
Senior researcher (Assoc.
Prof.)
Office 1332-117

Danish Centre for Studies on Research and Research Policy
Aarhus University
Bartholins Allé 7, bldn.
1331
8000 Aarhus C
Denmark

Tel: +45 8716 5891
Mail:
j...@ps.au.dk
Skype:
ip.an...@outlook.com
person.au.dk/j...@ps.au.dk

Tel: 8716 5238
Mail:
c...@ps.au.dk
http://www.au.dk

Jens Peter Andersen

May 11, 2022, 2:29:44 AM5/11/22
to issi-s...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

Please note that, unfortunately, we have to cancel today’s presentation due to unforeseen circumstances.

I hope to see many of you at the next iteration in June.

Best wishes,

Jens Peter